1. After the 1956 Secret Speech what did Mao argue Khrushchev was?
- A dangerous revisionist
- An idiot
- An anti-stalinist
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the Korean War show that China was a useful ally for Stalin?
- It demonstrated the courage and expertise of Chinese troops
- China won the conflict
- It showed that China were not to be messed with
3. Why did Khrushchev refuse to help China develop its own nuclear weapons?
- Mao had claimed that he was willing to see half the worlds population die to advance communism
- Mao threatened that he would bomb America which would threaten Khrushchev's peaceful coexistence
4. How did the Korean War benefit Stalin?
- Stalin was able to avoid direct military confrontation
- Stalin could sit back and relax for a bit
- Stalin could blame China for the conflict
5. When was the Cultural Revolution launched by Mao?
Similar History resources: