1. What did Mao describe the Sino-Soviet relationship as after Khrushchev refused to help China develop nuclear weapons?
- A shark and human relationship
- A cat and mouse relationship
- A dog and cat relationship
- A tom and jerry relationship
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the Korean War benefit Stalin?
- Stalin was able to avoid direct military confrontation
- Stalin could sit back and relax for a bit
- Stalin could blame China for the conflict
3. When was the Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance signed?
4. In what way was Khrushchev more accommodating than Stalin?
- He allowed changes to the Sino-Soviet border
- He was just really friendly to Mao
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Lushun
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Manchuria
5. Why did Khrushchev refuse to help China develop its own nuclear weapons?
- Mao had claimed that he was willing to see half the worlds population die to advance communism
- Mao threatened that he would bomb America which would threaten Khrushchev's peaceful coexistence
Similar History resources: