1. Why was the Moscow meeting, 1964 unsuccessful?
- China was unwilling to compromise
- Soviet leadership was weak so couldn't make decisions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was published as a result of the US presidents visit in 1972?
- Salt 1
- The Mutual Defence Treaty
- The Shanghai Communique
- The Basic Principles Agreement
3. When was the Great Leap Forward launched by Mao?
4. What did the Great Leap forward result in?
- A major famine
- A party
- Military conflict with the USSR
5. Which of these WASN'T a term of the treaty of friendship, alliance and mutual assistance?
- China would give up some territory to create a new border with the USSR
- China and the USSR would form a military pact against invasion from capitalist nations
- China's sovereignty in Manchuria would be resotred
Similar History resources: