1. After the 1956 Secret Speech what did Mao argue Khrushchev was?
- An anti-stalinist
- A dangerous revisionist
- An idiot
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What scandal weakened the America's position and prevented a full normalisation of Sino-US relations?
- The G7 Corruption Scandal
- The Profumo affair
- The Watergate Scandal
- The Petroleum Scandal
3. What made China become concerned over the Sino-Soviet border?
- The events in Czechoslovakia (The Brezhnev doctrine)
- The Soviets military build up
4. In what way was Khrushchev more accommodating than Stalin?
- He was just really friendly to Mao
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Lushun
- He allowed changes to the Sino-Soviet border
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Manchuria
5. What did Mao describe the Sino-Soviet relationship as after Khrushchev refused to help China develop nuclear weapons?
- A cat and mouse relationship
- A shark and human relationship
- A tom and jerry relationship
- A dog and cat relationship
Similar History resources: