1. Which of these WASN'T a term of the treaty of friendship, alliance and mutual assistance?
- China's sovereignty in Manchuria would be resotred
- China would give up some territory to create a new border with the USSR
- China and the USSR would form a military pact against invasion from capitalist nations
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance signed?
3. Which US president visited China in 1972?
4. How did the Korean War show that China was a useful ally for Stalin?
- It demonstrated the courage and expertise of Chinese troops
- China won the conflict
- It showed that China were not to be messed with
5. What did the Great Leap forward result in?
- Military conflict with the USSR
- A major famine
- A party
Similar History resources: