1. How did the Korean War show that China was a useful ally for Stalin?
- It showed that China were not to be messed with
- It demonstrated the courage and expertise of Chinese troops
- China won the conflict
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were one of the terms of the treaty of friendship, alliance and mutual assistance?
- China accepted Soviet leadership of the communist world
- The USSR would indirectly attack the US
- The USSR would publicly support Mao's policies
3. When was the Great Leap Forward launched by Mao?
4. What made China become concerned over the Sino-Soviet border?
- The events in Czechoslovakia (The Brezhnev doctrine)
- The Soviets military build up
5. How many Chinese students were invited to the Soviet Union on advanced training courses?
Similar History resources: