1. Why did China want to develop a better relationship with the US?
- China felt excluded in world affairs
- China was encircled by unfriendly states
- The Soviet Union was being mean
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance signed?
3. How did the Korean War show that China was a useful ally for Stalin?
- It demonstrated the courage and expertise of Chinese troops
- China won the conflict
- It showed that China were not to be messed with
4. When was the Cultural Revolution launched by Mao?
5. What were one of the terms of the treaty of friendship, alliance and mutual assistance?
- The USSR would publicly support Mao's policies
- China accepted Soviet leadership of the communist world
- The USSR would indirectly attack the US
Similar History resources: