1. How did the Korean War benefit Stalin?
- Stalin could blame China for the conflict
- Stalin was able to avoid direct military confrontation
- Stalin could sit back and relax for a bit
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Mao describe the Sino-Soviet relationship as after Khrushchev refused to help China develop nuclear weapons?
- A shark and human relationship
- A cat and mouse relationship
- A dog and cat relationship
- A tom and jerry relationship
3. In what way was Khrushchev more accommodating than Stalin?
- He was just really friendly to Mao
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Manchuria
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Lushun
- He allowed changes to the Sino-Soviet border
4. What scandal weakened the America's position and prevented a full normalisation of Sino-US relations?
- The G7 Corruption Scandal
- The Watergate Scandal
- The Petroleum Scandal
- The Profumo affair
5. Which of these WASN'T a term of the treaty of friendship, alliance and mutual assistance?
- China's sovereignty in Manchuria would be resotred
- China would give up some territory to create a new border with the USSR
- China and the USSR would form a military pact against invasion from capitalist nations
Similar History resources: