1. What was published as a result of the US presidents visit in 1972?
- The Shanghai Communique
- The Mutual Defence Treaty
- The Basic Principles Agreement
- Salt 1
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what way was Khrushchev more accommodating than Stalin?
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Lushun
- He signed an agreement to give up Soviet territory in Manchuria
- He allowed changes to the Sino-Soviet border
- He was just really friendly to Mao
3. What scandal weakened the America's position and prevented a full normalisation of Sino-US relations?
- The G7 Corruption Scandal
- The Profumo affair
- The Watergate Scandal
- The Petroleum Scandal
4. How many Chinese students were invited to the Soviet Union on advanced training courses?
5. Why was the Moscow meeting, 1964 unsuccessful?
- China was unwilling to compromise
- Soviet leadership was weak so couldn't make decisions
Similar History resources: