1. Which of these answers represents the order of the strength of repulsion of each type of electron pair?
- Double bonded < lone pair < single bonded
- Single bonded < Double bonded < Lone pair
- Lone pair < Double bonded < single bonded
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What shape would a molecule of ammonia have?
- Trigonal pyramidal
3. What is the H-C-H bond angle of an alkane?
4. What bond arrangement would a molecule of bond angle 104.5 degrees have?
- 2 lone pairs, 2 bonded pairs
- 3 bonded pairs, one lone pair
- 4 bonded pairs
- 3 lone pairs, one bonded pair
5. This shape of molecule has a bond angle of 120 degrees...
- Trigonal planar