1. Which of they following is not a reccommended treatment for hypoactive sexual desire disorder?
- Individual psychosexual therapy
- Sexual growth programme
- Couples therapy
- Testosterone replacement
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these arteries does NOT supply the vagina?
- Middle rectal artery
- Branches of the femoral artery
- Internal pudendal artery
- Uterine artery
3. What is 'voyeurism', as defined by ICD10?
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to look at people engaging in sexual behaviour, without observed people being aware
- Reliance on non-living objects as a stimulus for sexual arousal
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to expose the genitalia to strangers without invitation
- Wearing of clothes of the opposite sex to obtain sexual excitement
4. Which of these is a cause of primary hypogonadism?
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Maldescended testes
5. What receptor contributes to individual variation in human desire, arousal and function?
- Dopamine D2 receptor
- Dopamine D3 receptor
- Dopamine D4 receptor
- Dopamine D1 receptor