1. Which of these arteries does NOT supply the vagina?
- Internal pudendal artery
- Middle rectal artery
- Branches of the femoral artery
- Uterine artery
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which blood test is not routinely performed when investigating sexual problems?
- Liver function
- Full blood count
- Fasting glucose
- Thyroid stimulating hormone
3. Which one of these is not a basic primary emotion-motivation circuit?
4. What is a cause of entry pain in women?
- Pelvic congestion
5. What is 'voyeurism', as defined by ICD10?
- Wearing of clothes of the opposite sex to obtain sexual excitement
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to look at people engaging in sexual behaviour, without observed people being aware
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to expose the genitalia to strangers without invitation
- Reliance on non-living objects as a stimulus for sexual arousal