1. What is 'voyeurism', as defined by ICD10?
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to look at people engaging in sexual behaviour, without observed people being aware
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to expose the genitalia to strangers without invitation
- Wearing of clothes of the opposite sex to obtain sexual excitement
- Reliance on non-living objects as a stimulus for sexual arousal
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a cause of entry pain in women?
- Pelvic congestion
3. Which of these is a cause of primary hypogonadism?
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Maldescended testes
4. Which of these is not a type of couples therapy?
- Sexual growth
5. What receptor contributes to individual variation in human desire, arousal and function?
- Dopamine D3 receptor
- Dopamine D4 receptor
- Dopamine D2 receptor
- Dopamine D1 receptor