1. Which of these is not a type of couples therapy?
- Sexual growth
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a cause of primary hypogonadism?
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Maldescended testes
3. Which of these arteries does NOT supply the vagina?
- Middle rectal artery
- Uterine artery
- Branches of the femoral artery
- Internal pudendal artery
4. What is a cause of entry pain in women?
- Pelvic congestion
5. At what age, and by what percentage, does male testosterone decrease each year?
- 1% per year from the age of 30
- 2% per year from the age of 35
- 3% per year from the age of 30
- 1% per year from the age of 35