1. At what age, and by what percentage, does male testosterone decrease each year?
- 2% per year from the age of 35
- 3% per year from the age of 30
- 1% per year from the age of 30
- 1% per year from the age of 35
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is defined as ' failure of genital response' by ICD10?
- Female orgasmic disorder
- Female sexual arousal disorder
- Rapid ***********
3. Which of these arteries does NOT supply the ******?
- Branches of the femoral artery
- Middle rectal artery
- Uterine artery
- Internal pudendal artery
4. What is a cause of entry pain in women?
- Pelvic congestion
5. What is 'voyeurism', as defined by ICD10?
- Reliance on non-living objects as a stimulus for sexual arousal
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to look at people engaging in sexual behaviour, without observed people being aware
- Wearing of clothes of the opposite sex to obtain sexual excitement
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to expose the genitalia to strangers without invitation