1. What is 'voyeurism', as defined by ICD10?
- Wearing of clothes of the opposite sex to obtain sexual excitement
- Reliance on non-living objects as a stimulus for sexual arousal
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to look at people engaging in sexual behaviour, without observed people being aware
- Recurrent or persistent tendency to expose the genitalia to strangers without invitation
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these arteries does NOT supply the vagina?
- Middle rectal artery
- Uterine artery
- Branches of the femoral artery
- Internal pudendal artery
3. What receptor contributes to individual variation in human desire, arousal and function?
- Dopamine D2 receptor
- Dopamine D4 receptor
- Dopamine D1 receptor
- Dopamine D3 receptor
4. Which of these is a cause of primary hypogonadism?
- Maldescended testes
- Prader-Willi syndrome
5. Which one of these is not a basic primary emotion-motivation circuit?