1. Which study found that men were more negatively affected by sexual infidelity and women were more affected by emotional infidelity as shown by physiological tests and self reports?
- Anderson (2007)
- Buss et al.
- Anderson (1999)
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are women less jealous than men in relationships?
- Women have full parental certainty, whereas men don't have full parental certainty so this may lead to cuckcoldry and wasting their resources on another man's child so to stop infidelity and therefore cuckcoldry they act jealous as to stop it
- Women are more understanding than men
- Men are more paranoid about infidelity
3. What did Werner and Lotem find?
- Men don't discriminate in the way they treat their biological children and step children
- Male Cichild fish will choose the largest female as they are more likely to produce the largest eggs
- Men who don't have full parental uncertainty will spend less time with offpsring
- Male Orb-weaving spiders are more likely to choose larger females when competition is high
4. 2 Criticisms of Triver's parental investment Model
- Reductionistic to reduce complex subject of sex differences in parental investments and Men can still be choosy in the choice they make in whom they have a child with
- Men can still be choosy in the choice they make in whom they have a child with and also its deterministic to suggest all relationship choices are based upon parental investments as many individuals are purposely childless
- Cause and Effect of parental investment and choosiness of sex cannot be established and Reductionistic to reduce complex subject of sex differences in parental investments
5. Which study found that male orb-weaving spiders are more likely to choose large females during periods of high competition?
- Buss et al.
- Werner and Lotem
- Bel-venner et al.
- Bellis et al.