1. What is the male hormone?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. As children get older, what does the gender schema theory suggest about their flexibility towards gender schemas?
- As they get older, their gender schemas become more flexible.
- As they get older, their gender schemas become less flexible.
3. What is the male chromosome?
4. What is a gender schema?
- A mental building block of knowledge that contains information about each gender.
- A belief that all males are similar and all females are similar.
5. What is the complex that a girl must solve to successfully develop her gender?
- Electra Complex
- Oedipus Complex
Similar Psychology resources: