1. What are the two main differences between sex and gender identity?
- Sex is biological- male and female, Gender is psychological- masculine and feminine.
- Sex is psychological- masculine and feminine, Gender is biological- male and female.
- Sex is biological, masculine and feminine, Gender is psychological, male and female.
- Sex is psychological- male and female, Gender is biological- masculine and feminine.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the female chromosome?
3. What is the male chromosome?
4. What is a gender schema?
- A mental building block of knowledge that contains information about each gender.
- A belief that all males are similar and all females are similar.
5. Who researched the social learning theory by using a "Bobo Doll"?
- Levy and Carter