1. How do children overcome the phallic stage?
- They copy the behaviour of their friends.
- They begin to behave like the same-sex parent.
- They identity with their opposite-sex parent.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many stages are there in the phallic stage?
3. What is the male hormone?
4. When does the phallic stage occur?
- Between the ages of 16 and 19
- Between the ages of 3 and 5
- Between the ages of 6 and 10
5. People who have strong feelings of being born the wrong gender...
- Gender identity disorder
- Gender confusion
- The phallic stage
Similar Psychology resources: