1. If a same sex role model is rewarded, how will this affect the child?
- They imitate them
- They don't imitate them
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. If a same sex role model is punished, how will this affect the child?
- They are unlikely to imitate them
- They are more likely to imitate them.
3. According to social learning theory, how do children learn gender role behaviour?
- Observing the actions of various models or the same sex
- Watching the telivision
- Exploring different gender stereotyped activities
4. When does the phallic stage occur?
- Between the ages of 3 and 5
- Between the ages of 6 and 10
- Between the ages of 16 and 19
5. Sex is a _______ term
Similar Psychology resources: