1. When does the phallic stage occur?
- Between the ages of 16 and 19
- Between the ages of 3 and 5
- Between the ages of 6 and 10
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many stages are there in the phallic stage?
3. What does vicarious reinforcement mean?
- The child learns what happens to a role model when they carry out a particular behaviour.
- The phallic stage isn't complete.
- Poorly developed gender identity.
4. According to Freud, how is gender development affected by living in a lone-parent household?
- The child will have poorly developed gender identity.
- The child will overcome the phallic stage quicker.
5. If a same sex role model is rewarded, how will this affect the child?
- They imitate them
- They don't imitate them
Similar Psychology resources: