1. How many stages are there in the phallic stage?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Freud, how is gender development affected by living in a lone-parent household?
- The child will have poorly developed gender identity.
- The child will overcome the phallic stage quicker.
3. What does vicarious reinforcement mean?
- Poorly developed gender identity.
- The child learns what happens to a role model when they carry out a particular behaviour.
- The phallic stage isn't complete.
4. If a same sex role model is rewarded, how will this affect the child?
- They imitate them
- They don't imitate them
5. People who have strong feelings of being born the wrong gender...
- The phallic stage
- Gender identity disorder
- Gender confusion
Similar Psychology resources: