1. What does vicarious reinforcement mean?
- The child learns what happens to a role model when they carry out a particular behaviour.
- The phallic stage isn't complete.
- Poorly developed gender identity.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to social learning theory, how do children learn gender role behaviour?
- Observing the actions of various models or the same sex
- Watching the telivision
- Exploring different gender stereotyped activities
3. Gender is a _______ term
4. According to Freud, how is gender development affected by living in a lone-parent household?
- The child will have poorly developed gender identity.
- The child will overcome the phallic stage quicker.
5. People who have strong feelings of being born the wrong gender...
- Gender identity disorder
- Gender confusion
- The phallic stage
Similar Psychology resources: