1. If a same sex role model is rewarded, how will this affect the child?
- They imitate them
- They don't imitate them
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does vicarious reinforcement mean?
- Poorly developed gender identity.
- The child learns what happens to a role model when they carry out a particular behaviour.
- The phallic stage isn't complete.
3. When does the phallic stage occur?
- Between the ages of 3 and 5
- Between the ages of 6 and 10
- Between the ages of 16 and 19
4. If a same sex role model is punished, how will this affect the child?
- They are unlikely to imitate them
- They are more likely to imitate them.
5. Sex is a _______ term
Similar Psychology resources: