1. How many aims of sentencing are there?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors must they consider when sentencing?
- Lack of response to any previous sentence
- D's culpability
- Previous convictions
- All of these
- harm caused/intended by offence
- Whether offence was committed on bail
3. How many types of sentences are available for adult offenders?
4. Where are the purposes of sentencing set for adult offenders?
- s142 CJA
- Access to Justice Act 1999
- s20 OAPA
- s52 Homicide Act
5. What age classifies as an adult offender?