1. What age classifies as an adult offender?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the maximum powers of magistrates?
- 6 months imprisonment for 1 offence & £5k fine
- 1 year imprisonment & £ 10k fine
- 12 months imprisonment for 2 offences& £5k fine
- 2 years imprisonment & £5k fine
3. Where are the purposes of sentencing set for adult offenders?
- s142 CJA
- s20 OAPA
- s52 Homicide Act
- Access to Justice Act 1999
4. What governs current sentencing practice?
- Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
- Criminal Justice Act 2003
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
- Human Rights Act 1998
5. Who can sentence offenders?
- judge & police officer
- judge & police officer & magistrate
- judge & magistrate
- magistrate & police officer