- Created by: Sara Alshawi
- Created on: 12-08-17 17:06
1. Which of the following professionals cannot prescribe
- medical doctor
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The following question is a probing question:
- does the pain stop when you rest
- Please can you describe your pain
- How can i help you?
- you don't believe that do you?
3. A prescription is a document which has 3 purposes, which of the following is not part of these purposes
- to comply with the misuse of medicines regulations 1971
- to state the age of the patient if under 12 years old
- to comply with the medicines act 1968
- to pay the standard prescription fee
4. Which one of the following is correct about how much people remember?
- 60% of what they see and hear
- 20% of what they read
- 30% of what they see
- 20% of what they see
5. Which one of these factors does not affect bioavailability?
- dose form
- chemical form
- first pass effect
Similar Biology resources: