- Created by: Sara Alshawi
- Created on: 12-08-17 17:06
1. A prescription requires several pieces of information by law, everything else is additional. Which of these is not a legal requirement?
- drug name
- prescriber's particulars
- patients name
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is correct about how much people remember?
- 60% of what they see and hear
- 30% of what they see
- 20% of what they see
- 20% of what they read
3. IV administration is popular when the oral route is not available, however, which of these does not correctly describe the IV route
- it is for w/o emulsions only not o/w?
- the drug goes directly into systemic circulation
- can be infusion or bolus
- infusion is for drugs with short half lives
4. Which of the following professionals cannot prescribe
- medical doctor
5. Which of these is not a work place error?
- work load
Similar Biology resources: