1. what is an after shock ?
- a shock that takes place whilst the earthquake is happening
- a shock/another earthquake that takes place after main shock
- a shock/ earthquake that takes place before main quake
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What plate boundaries are earthquakes found at ?
- Covergent and constructive
- Hot Spots and constructive
- Destructive and Conservative
- Destructive and Constructive
3. what is are foreshocks ?
- an earthquake that comes after main shock
- are smaller earthquakes that happen before main shock
- the main shock
4. Location directly below where earthquake starts is called ?
5. location directly above on surface, where earthquake hit is called ?
- fault line