1. when was Brown vs. Topeka?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. give an effect of the Brown vs. Topeka:
- several black children were shot on protest
- supreme court ruled that segregation in schools was banned
- people in the UK were horrified
3. what date was segregation ruled unconstitutional on the buses?
- 21 Dec 1956
- 11 July 1956
- 22 Dec 1955
- 22 Dec 1956
4. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses
5. why did Eisenhower have to send in troops to protect the black students?
- MLK asked him to
- Eisenhower was threatened by James Meredith unless he responded
- it was becoming violent and embarrassing for the government
- Eisenhower thought he needed to exercise his troops