1. why did Eisenhower have to send in troops to protect the black students?
- Eisenhower was threatened by James Meredith unless he responded
- Eisenhower thought he needed to exercise his troops
- it was becoming violent and embarrassing for the government
- MLK asked him to
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. how could white people prevent black people from registering to vote?
- throwing eggs at their houses
- difficult reading texts and intimidation
- torturing their parents
- shooting those who tried to register
3. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses
4. why had the little rock school not been desegregated?
- it couldn't be bothered
- too expensive
- its governor was racist
- it forgot
5. what was the ruling the supreme court gave in 1896?
- separate but equal
- every black person had to be tortured
- separate but unequal
- equal and desegregated