1. what was the ruling the supreme court gave in 1896?
- every black person had to be tortured
- separate but unequal
- separate but equal
- equal and desegregated
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses
3. when was little rock?
4. how were black people discriminated and segregated from in America?
- a bit
- in everything
- in just about everything
5. why had the little rock school not been desegregated?
- it couldn't be bothered
- too expensive
- its governor was racist
- it forgot