1. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. why did Eisenhower have to send in troops to protect the black students?
- Eisenhower was threatened by James Meredith unless he responded
- it was becoming violent and embarrassing for the government
- MLK asked him to
- Eisenhower thought he needed to exercise his troops
3. when was the Montgomery bus boycott?
- 11 April 1953
- 9 December 1955
- 1 December 1955
- 1 December 1956
4. who was the woman who started the boycott?
- Martin Luther King
- Betty Friedan
- Rosa Parks
- Elanor Roosevelt
5. how could white people prevent black people from registering to vote?
- shooting those who tried to register
- difficult reading texts and intimidation
- throwing eggs at their houses
- torturing their parents