1. give an effect of the Brown vs. Topeka:
- several black children were shot on protest
- supreme court ruled that segregation in schools was banned
- people in the UK were horrified
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. why did Eisenhower have to send in troops to protect the black students?
- Eisenhower was threatened by James Meredith unless he responded
- it was becoming violent and embarrassing for the government
- MLK asked him to
- Eisenhower thought he needed to exercise his troops
3. when was Brown vs. Topeka?
4. when was the Montgomery bus boycott?
- 1 December 1956
- 11 April 1953
- 1 December 1955
- 9 December 1955
5. what was the ruling the supreme court gave in 1896?
- separate but equal
- every black person had to be tortured
- separate but unequal
- equal and desegregated