1. when was little rock?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. why were voting rights so important for civil rights?
- so black people can vote for black sympathetic candidates
- to they could vote
- so they could live in harmony
- so they were now equal to the whites
3. how could white people prevent black people from registering to vote?
- shooting those who tried to register
- torturing their parents
- difficult reading texts and intimidation
- throwing eggs at their houses
4. who was the woman who started the boycott?
- Rosa Parks
- Betty Friedan
- Elanor Roosevelt
- Martin Luther King
5. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses