1. how could white people prevent black people from registering to vote?
- throwing eggs at their houses
- shooting those who tried to register
- difficult reading texts and intimidation
- torturing their parents
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses
3. what date was segregation ruled unconstitutional on the buses?
- 22 Dec 1956
- 11 July 1956
- 21 Dec 1956
- 22 Dec 1955
4. give an effect of the Brown vs. Topeka:
- several black children were shot on protest
- supreme court ruled that segregation in schools was banned
- people in the UK were horrified
5. who was the woman who started the boycott?
- Elanor Roosevelt
- Martin Luther King
- Rosa Parks
- Betty Friedan