1. when was Brown vs. Topeka?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. why had the little rock school not been desegregated?
- too expensive
- it forgot
- its governor was racist
- it couldn't be bothered
3. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses
4. give an effect of the Brown vs. Topeka:
- several black children were shot on protest
- supreme court ruled that segregation in schools was banned
- people in the UK were horrified
5. how were black people discriminated and segregated from in America?
- in everything
- in just about everything
- a bit