1. give an effect of the M boycott:
- public see MLK
- Malcolm X
- MLK is seen to be violent
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was Brown vs. Topeka?
3. how were black people discriminated and segregated from in America?
- a bit
- in everything
- in just about everything
4. give an effect of the Brown vs. Topeka:
- several black children were shot on protest
- supreme court ruled that segregation in schools was banned
- people in the UK were horrified
5. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses