1. was the Montgomery boycott successful?
- yes, the bus company were loosing money
- no, to this day black people never ride buses
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. how were black people discriminated and segregated from in America?
- a bit
- in everything
- in just about everything
3. what was the ruling the supreme court gave in 1896?
- every black person had to be tortured
- separate but unequal
- separate but equal
- equal and desegregated
4. give an effect of the Brown vs. Topeka:
- several black children were shot on protest
- supreme court ruled that segregation in schools was banned
- people in the UK were horrified
5. why had the little rock school not been desegregated?
- too expensive
- it forgot
- its governor was racist
- it couldn't be bothered