1. Why did the USSR not play a world role after 1918?
- belief in capitalism's inevitable victory over communism
- lacked capacity to - devastated by world and civil wars
- scared of the USA
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. The post-war US attitude towards foreign policy as outlined by Woodrow Wilson was called
- Wilsonian Liberalism
- US Democratism
- Wilsonian Democratism
3. Which of these was not a strain in the grand alliance?
- The opening of a 2nd front against Germany
- The inevitable post-war power vacuum
- Truman (US vice-president) hostility towards communism
- Soviet influence in France
- Poland: what type of government and where border to be drawn
4. Comintern was created in...
5. The West was angered by the nationalisation of key sectors of the soviet economy because...
- it reduced Western opportunities for trade with the East
- many foreign companies lost their investments
- the soviets stole the Western ideal of nationalisation
Similar History resources: