1. Melody in Peripete...
- Is on the Male vocal line
- Stays in one section througout
- Flowing and smooth
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Grace released?
3. Rhythm of Electric Counterpoint...
- 3/2 with syncopation
- 12/8 with ornamentation
- 3/4 WITH FALLING MOTIFS
- 4/4 (COMMON TIME)
4. Melody in Piano Prelude...
- Smorzando is used in Sections A & C
- Played with the LH in Section A
- Played with the RH in Section B
- Falling Motifs
5. The Structure of Rag Desh...?
- Sonata Form; Development, Exposition & Recapitulation
- Includes Intro, Main Section, Outro
- Includes Gat, Alap, Bandish(vocals), Jhor, Jhalla
- Is Verse-Chorus with a coda