1. Melody in Piano Prelude...
- Played with the RH in Section B
- Falling Motifs
- Smorzando is used in Sections A & C
- Played with the LH in Section A
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Tonality of Why does my heart feel so bad?
- Modal. Mixolydian Mode
- In section B Am,Em,G,D & section C Cmajor
- D flat Major
3. Rhythm of Electric Counterpoint...
- 3/4 WITH FALLING MOTIFS
- 3/2 with syncopation
- 12/8 with ornamentation
- 4/4 (COMMON TIME)
4. Melody of Handel...
- Stays in one section througout
- Sung by SATB but often doubled by 1st & 2nd Violins
- On Vocals based on E minor pentatonic scale
5. Which part plays the Resultant melody in Electric Counterpoint?
- Electric guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Live Guitar
- Electric GuitarS