1. What musical term decribes a repeating pattern?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Structure of Mozart...
- Sonata Form; Development, Exposition & Recapitulation
- Includes: Gat, Alap, Bandish, Jhalla, Jhor,
- Intro, Head1, Solos, Head2, Coda
3. The Melody in Capercaille....?
- On Vocals based on E minor pentatonic scale
- On Electric Piano based on C major scale
- On Bouzouki based on E minor pentatonic scale
- On Guitar based on C major scale
4. What instrument is Chopins' piece for?
5. Which part plays the Resultant melody in Electric Counterpoint?
- Bass Guitar
- Live Guitar
- Electric guitar
- Electric GuitarS