1. What musical term decribes a repeating pattern?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Melody in Piano Prelude...
- Falling Motifs
- Smorzando is used in Sections A & C
- Played with the RH in Section B
- Played with the LH in Section A
3. The Vocal parts in Yiri...?
- Just a solo artist
- Just a Backing Choir
- Solo Voice & Choral
- Samples from a 1950's gospel choir
4. What instrument is Chopins' piece for?
5. Rhythm of Electric Counterpoint...
- 4/4 (COMMON TIME)
- 3/2 with syncopation
- 3/4 WITH FALLING MOTIFS
- 12/8 with ornamentation