1. Melody of Handel...
- Sung by SATB but often doubled by 1st & 2nd Violins
- Stays in one section througout
- On Vocals based on E minor pentatonic scale
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is Yiri from (country)..?
- Cote de'Ivore
- Burkina Faso
3. Rhythm of Electric Counterpoint...
- 3/2 with syncopation
- 4/4 (COMMON TIME)
- 12/8 with ornamentation
- 3/4 WITH FALLING MOTIFS
4. Tonality of Why does my heart feel so bad?
- In section B Am,Em,G,D & section C Cmajor
- D flat Major
- Modal. Mixolydian Mode
5. When was Grace released?