1. which is incorrect. ICT can help organisations by:
- allowing them to buy equipment that is cheap
- helping them to produce better products
- allows them to estimate materials and timings accurately
- saving time
- allow them to achieve their aims
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. human resources is the information that the employees retrieve....
3. e-commerce system is designed to sell and buy products over the world-wide-web?
4. what is back office system?
- takes data from internal and external sources and processes it so that it can be used at different levels.
- runs the internal operations of an organisation which are unaccessable or visible to the general public
- these carry out the day-to-day activities of most organisations at operational level
5. work-flow management system help them....
- to see which employees arent working well
- to spot problems that are efficiently slowing down the completion the system
- analyse their organisation
- manage the organisation
Similar ICT resources: