1. What are the features of a plant?
- Cannot photosynthesise, have cell walls made of cellulose, still carbohydrates
- Multicellular, have chloroplasts so can photosynthesise, have cell walls made of cellulose, store carbohydrates as sucrose or starch
- Do not have chloroplasts, have cell walls, store sucrose or starch, single cellular
- Store carbohydrates is sucrose of starch, multicellular, have chloroplasts so they can photosynthesise
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the term pathogen?
- Something that makes you ill
- An organism that causes disease
- An organism that protects you from diseases
- A pest that can cause disease
3. What are the characteristics of protoctists
- Like animal cells, have a chloroplasts, singles celled and microscopic
- Single celled, microscopic, have chloroplasts, like animal cells, have a nucleus, feed off of other organisms
- Like plant cells and animal cells
- Single celled, have chloroplasts
4. What is sapotropic nutrition?
- It is the way that fungi feed from the outside of their body
- They secrete enzymes into the outside area of their body and then take the nutrients in again
- They secrete extracellular enzymes into the area outside their body to dissolve their food so they can then absorb the nutrients
- It is the secretion and taking in other enzymes from outside of their body
5. What do all living organisms have in common?
- Movement, Respire, Respond, Nutrition, Excrete, Reproduce and Grow
- Movement, Respire, Respond, Nutrition, Excrete, Reproduce, Control iInternal Conditons and Grow
- Movement, Respire, Sense, Nutrition, Respond and Grow
- Respire, Reproduce, Respond, Move, Grow and Excrete