1. When was the Contagious Disease act introduced?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case is significant to the Matrimonial causes Act?
- The Jackson case.
- The Jarrson case.
- The Norton case.
- The Smith case.
3. When was the Divorce and Matrimonial causes Act?
4. What year was the second Married Women's property Act introduced?
5. What are separate spheres?
- Men and women occupy separate spheres in society- men in the domestic sphere, women in the public sphere.
- The idea that women could never leave the house.
- The idea that men and women occupy separate spheres in society: men in the public sphere, women in the domestic sphere.
- Men and women live on two separate planets.
Similar History resources: