- Created by: B.B.Revision
- Created on: 07-12-21 18:11
1. What is Progressive Overload?
- When you don't increase the difficulty of your training because you want to reduce the risk of damage
- When you stop doing exercise
- When training is demanding enough to produce progress by allowing the body to adapt, resulting in an improved performance
- When you go straight into training with the hardest equipment
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Power?
- When you hold a position of authority in a sport, such as a team manager
- The product of speed and strength; the amount of work done in a period of time
- When you can respond quickly to a stimulus
- The ability to kick or throw a ball very high into the air
3. What is Individual Needs?
- When you only eat from a particular diet to make sure you play at your best
- When training is designed to meet the needs and goals of each sports performer
- When you take long rest breaks during exercise
- When you need extra help doing certain exercises
4. What is the Cardiorespiratory System?
- When a person has lots of energy
- The blood vessels and the heart working together
- The combination of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- When the blood transports carbon dioxide to the working muscles
5. What is Muscular Strength?
- When your muscles can contract for a sustained period of time
- When you can complete a multi-stage fitness test very well
- The maximum force that can be generated by a muscle or muscle group
- When you can complete a circuit training session without your muscles getting sore