1. How many informants were there?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people did the Stasi employ?
3. What was the name of the letter of complain citizens were allowed to send?
- Complaint of State policy
4. How did the issue of 1970's impact on the economy?
- The cost of imports went up, the sale of exports went down and there was a temporary sunday ban on driving.
- the cost of imports went down, the sale of exports went up and there was a perminant ban on driving.
- Loans had to be repaid immidiatley to the USSR.
5. What was the GDRs debt by the end of the 1970's?
- 38.5 million
- 38 million
Similar History resources: