1. What was the name of the letter of complain citizens were allowed to send?
- Complaint of State policy
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the GDRs debt by the end of the 1970's?
- 38.5 million
- 38 million
3. What drastically efected the GDR economy in the 1970's?
- The Oil Crisis
- A recession
- The USSR withdrawing loans
4. What was the motto of the SED?
- Everything for the benifit of the people.
- Everything for socialist values
- Everything for the good of the GDR.
5. How did Honeker introduce the policy of Seperation?
- The 1974 constitution.
- The policy of "no tabboos"