1. What was the Stasi motto?
- looking good in black since 1949
- The Sword and sheild of the state.
- the sheild and sword of the state
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name of the letter of complain citizens were allowed to send?
- Complaint of State policy
3. How did the issue of 1970's impact on the economy?
- The cost of imports went up, the sale of exports went down and there was a temporary sunday ban on driving.
- the cost of imports went down, the sale of exports went up and there was a perminant ban on driving.
- Loans had to be repaid immidiatley to the USSR.
4. What was the GDRs debt by the end of the 1970's?
- 38.5 million
- 38 million
5. How did Honeker allow people to air their greivences in the church?
- Controlling what the Church taught people about the state.
- Throught the policy of "no tabboos"
- Becoming less repressive.