1. What was the GDRs debt by the end of the 1970's?
- 38.5 million
- 38 million
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the motto of the SED?
- Everything for the benifit of the people.
- Everything for socialist values
- Everything for the good of the GDR.
3. How did Honeker allow people to air their greivences in the church?
- Throught the policy of "no tabboos"
- Becoming less repressive.
- Controlling what the Church taught people about the state.
4. How many informants were there?
5. How many people did the Stasi employ?