1. What was the name of the Villa that the leaders lived in?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the GDRs debt by the end of the 1970's?
- 38.5 million
- 38 million
3. How many informants were there?
4. How did the issue of 1970's impact on the economy?
- Loans had to be repaid immidiatley to the USSR.
- The cost of imports went up, the sale of exports went down and there was a temporary sunday ban on driving.
- the cost of imports went down, the sale of exports went up and there was a perminant ban on driving.
5. What drastically efected the GDR economy in the 1970's?
- The Oil Crisis
- A recession
- The USSR withdrawing loans