1. When was the battle of Inab?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the 2nd attack on Edessa by Nuradin?
3. How long did the siege of Damascus last in 1148?
- 1 month
- 4 months
- 4 days
- 7 days
4. When were Conrad's forces defeated near Dorylaeum?
- October 1146
- October 1147
- October 1149
- October 1148
5. What did Louis VII of France do in 1143?
- Burn down a church in Vietry with people inside after a bitter feud with the Count of Champagne
- Killed the Count of Champaign after a bitter dispute
- Launched an army against the count of Champagne after a feud over ownership of the town of Virty
- Argued with the papacy over his marriage