1. Does the digit span increase with age?
- No it doesn't it decreases
- Yes it does but peaks at 17 for Spain and 15 for English
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Baddeley believe?
- That the greater the word length= more time to rehearse, which means more time to lose information
3. Did the control group have a higher digit span than the 5 year olds?
- Yes they did with 4.20 instead of 3.76
- No they didn't they scored lower
4. Does the syllable count affect memory?
- Yes the more syllables the less the STM can hold
Similar Psychology resources: