1. Why will birds and salt tolerant plants be at risk?
- The loss of the salt marsh
- No place to land
- They'll be flooded
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is at risk from flooding?
- Farmers fields
- Lower Thames Estury
- Thames river
3. What will decrease due to flooding?
- Number of Tourists
4. What will happen if erosion rates increase?
- Threats to coastal settlements like King's Lynn
- Cliffs will disappear
- Sea defenses will disappear
5. What are destroyed as people move away?