1. What is at risk from flooding?
- Lower Thames Estury
- Thames river
- Farmers fields
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why will birds and salt tolerant plants be at risk?
- They'll be flooded
- The loss of the salt marsh
- No place to land
3. How much have the sea levels risen by over the past 15 years?
4. What will happen if erosion rates increase?
- Sea defenses will disappear
- Threats to coastal settlements like King's Lynn
- Cliffs will disappear
5. What will decrease due to flooding?
- Number of Tourists