1. Damage to vegitation is cause by what?
- People being unable to tend to their crops
- Acid rain - SO2 mixes with rain
- Lumps of rock landing on farmland
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explosive blasts carry rock at a high speed, what does this cause?
- Loss of life
- The rocks look like stars - it looks like night time
3. What 2 plate boundarys creates Volcanoes?
- Constuctive and Destructive
- Conservative and Destructive
- Collision and conservative
4. What type of prepared strategies are sustainable?
- If animals don't die
- Anything that reduces loss of life - especially if cost effective
- If farmland harmed is reduced
5. Educating people on the hazards helps with; the prediction of the volcano or how prepared people are.
- How prepared people are
- the prediction of the volcano
Similar Geography resources: