1. Which of these is NOT an example of "new media"?
- social networking
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these theorists disagrees with the pluralist view of an impartial media?
3. What does the media create according to Marcuse (1964)?
- news values
- false needs
- moral panics
4. Which of these is NOT a news value?
- proximity to home
5. What are news values according to Hetherington (1980)?
- A method to undermine the less powerful social groups
- A case of life imitating media
- Traits that make a story newsworthy
- A way of controlling the masses through the media
Similar Sociology resources: