1. What is a moral panic?
- A way of creating false needs
- An exagerrated media reaction to social groups perceived as a threat
- A news value
- An instance of impartial news coverage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these theorists disagrees with the pluralist view of an impartial media?
3. Which of these is NOT a news value?
- proximity to home
4. Which of these is NOT a way of undermining less powerful social groups?
- moral panics
- immediate gratification
- negative stereotypes
5. Which of these is NOT an example of "new media"?
- social networking
Similar Sociology resources: