1. Who said a sect's prescription for salvation is a factor in determining whether or not it becomes a denomination?
- Stark and Bainbridge
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says secularisation is rooted in modernity through 3 processes; rationalisation, disengagement and religious pluralism?
3. Who said the notion of an 'age of faith' is a myth?
4. Who said there is a "steady and unremitting decline" in religion?
5. Who uses cultural defence and cultural transition to explain greater religiosity among ethnic groups?
- S & B
Similar Sociology resources: