1. Who's study in Bristol looked at Pentecostalists and their transition into England?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who distinguished between the sacred and profane using secondary data to study totemism?
3. Who said religion has relative autonomy from the economic substructure?
4. Who talks about the age bias of congregations?
- Miller and Hoffman
5. Who said religion helps individuals find meaning and offers them a higher set of truths?
- Berger and Luckmann
- Stark and Bainbridge
Similar Sociology resources: