1. Who said women are more religious due to their close relation to birth and death?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said there is a "steady and unremitting decline" in religion?
3. Who talks about the invalidity of high church attendance in the Victorian Era?
- Hadden and Stark
4. Who claims that developing countries and poor people in rich countries are more religious due to existential security?
- Norris and Inglehart
- Stark and Bainbridge
- Gill and Lundegaarde
5. Who categorised NRMs as either world affirming, accommodating or rejecting?
Similar Sociology resources: