1. Metamorphic rocks will definitely not have tiny crystals in them
- False, they may have tiny crystals in them
- True, the don't have tiny crystals in them
- False, they definitely will have crystals in them
- False, they have large crystals in them
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the layers in sedimentary rock cemented together?
- By other minerals
- By water
- By people pushing
- By wind
3. Basalt is what type of igneous rock?
- No clue
- A mixture of both
4. What is igneous rock formed from?
5. What do extrusive igneous rocks do?
- Cool slowly under ground
- Cool slowly above ground
- Cool quickly above ground
- Cool quickly under ground