1. Where are igneous rocks often formed?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are the more than one type of rock?
- No clue
3. How do you find out how old a sedimentary rock is?
- Look at the type of fossil
- Smell it
- Look at how many finger prints have touched it
- Look at the colour
4. An example of a sedimentary rock is what?
- Marble, slate or schist
- Limestone, chalk or sandstone
- Granite or Basalt
- Any rock
5. Metamorphic rocks will definitely not have tiny crystals in them
- False, they have large crystals in them
- True, the don't have tiny crystals in them
- False, they may have tiny crystals in them
- False, they definitely will have crystals in them