1. Basalt is what type of igneous rock?
- A mixture of both
- No clue
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sedimentary rocks are formed from what?
3. How are the layers in sedimentary rock cemented together?
- By other minerals
- By wind
- By water
- By people pushing
4. How do you find out how old a sedimentary rock is?
- Look at the colour
- Smell it
- Look at the type of fossil
- Look at how many finger prints have touched it
5. Metamorphic rocks are a result of what?
- Man - made machinery