1. What do intrusive igneous rocks do?
- Cool slowly above ground
- Cool slowly under ground but never get exposed
- Cool slowly under ground and eventually get exposed when rocks above them wear away
- Cool quickly under ground and eventually get exposed when rocks above wear away
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the layers in sedimentary rock cemented together?
- By wind
- By other minerals
- By people pushing
- By water
3. How long does sedimentary rock take to form?
- Millions of years
- A day
- Thousands of years
- One hundred days
4. What is igneous rock formed from?
5. Are the more than one type of rock?
- No clue