1. Metamorphic rocks will definitely not have tiny crystals in them
- False, they may have tiny crystals in them
- True, the don't have tiny crystals in them
- False, they definitely will have crystals in them
- False, they have large crystals in them
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are igneous rocks often formed?
3. Sedimentary rocks are formed from what?
4. An example of a sedimentary rock is what?
- Marble, slate or schist
- Any rock
- Limestone, chalk or sandstone
- Granite or Basalt
5. How long does sedimentary rock take to form?
- A day
- Millions of years
- One hundred days
- Thousands of years