1. An example of a sedimentary rock is what?
- Marble, slate or schist
- Any rock
- Limestone, chalk or sandstone
- Granite or Basalt
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Metamorphic rocks will definitely not have tiny crystals in them
- False, they definitely will have crystals in them
- False, they may have tiny crystals in them
- True, the don't have tiny crystals in them
- False, they have large crystals in them
3. What do intrusive igneous rocks do?
- Cool slowly under ground and eventually get exposed when rocks above them wear away
- Cool slowly under ground but never get exposed
- Cool quickly under ground and eventually get exposed when rocks above wear away
- Cool slowly above ground
4. Are the more than one type of rock?
- No clue
5. How are the layers in sedimentary rock cemented together?
- By wind
- By water
- By other minerals
- By people pushing