1. What does nicotine do to your body when you smoke?
- Premature baby
- Makes arteries narrower
- Stops red blood cells carrying oxygen
- Damages cilias
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many atoms does a compound contain?
- i dont know
- 2 or more
3. Which one is a property of a metal?
- Poor conductor of electricity
- High boiling point
- Easy to break
4. What does the cell membrane do?
- Controls the structure of the cell
- Controls substances in and out of the cell
- Carrys genetic information
- Carrys oxygen
5. Why do we need proteins?
- Keeps your bowels working
- For growth
- For healthy bodies