1. What does a nucleus do?
- Carrys genetic information and controls the structure.
- Carrys oxygen
- Surrounds the cell
- Controls the movement of substances in and out of the cell
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one is a property of a metal?
- Poor conductor of electricity
- High boiling point
- Easy to break
3. How many atoms does an element contain?
- more than 2
4. Why do we need proteins?
- Keeps your bowels working
- For growth
- For healthy bodies
5. Which one of these is least reactive?