1. What does nicotine do to your body when you smoke?
- Makes arteries narrower
- Damages cilias
- Stops red blood cells carrying oxygen
- Premature baby
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we need proteins?
- For healthy bodies
- For growth
- Keeps your bowels working
3. What's a conductor?
- Something that let's sound travel through it
- I dont know
- Something that let's heat pass through it
- Someone who directs a musical performance
4. How many substances does a mixture contain?
- 2 or more
- i dont know
5. Which one of these is least reactive?