1. What's a conductor?
- Something that let's heat pass through it
- I dont know
- Someone who directs a musical performance
- Something that let's sound travel through it
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many substances does a mixture contain?
- i dont know
- 2 or more
3. How does sound travel?
- Through our ears
- It's transmitted by particles vibrating
- Through the air
- Passing through things
4. What does the cell membrane do?
- Controls substances in and out of the cell
- Carrys oxygen
- Carrys genetic information
- Controls the structure of the cell
5. Which one is a property of a metal?
- Poor conductor of electricity
- High boiling point
- Easy to break