1. What is the chemical equation for Photo Synthesis?
- water + sun ---> oxygen + glucose
- carbon dioxide + oxygen ---> glucose + water
- carbon dioxide + water ---> glucose + oxygen
- oxygen + water ---> glucose + carbon dioxide
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does sound travel?
- It's transmitted by particles vibrating
- Through the air
- Through our ears
- Passing through things
3. What does the cell membrane do?
- Carrys genetic information
- Controls substances in and out of the cell
- Carrys oxygen
- Controls the structure of the cell
4. How many substances does a mixture contain?
- i dont know
- 2 or more
5. Which one of these is least reactive?