1. What's an insulator
- Something which doesn't let heat pass through it
- Opposite of a conductor
- A type of plastic
- A type of metal
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the cytoplasm do?
- Carrys oxygen
- Carrys genetic information
- It is made up of water and dissolved substances
- Controls the structure of the cell
3. How many atoms does a compound contain?
- i dont know
- 2 or more
4. What does nicotine do to your body when you smoke?
- Premature baby
- Makes arteries narrower
- Stops red blood cells carrying oxygen
- Damages cilias
5. Which one of these is least reactive?