1. Anything that absorbs light energy is called what?
- a keeper
- an assimilator
- an absorber
- a reflector
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the retina do in the eye?
- It forms the images for us to see
- it focuses on objects
- it cleans our eyes
- It controls the amount of light entering
3. What produces light?
- Our eyes
- Luminous objects
- Non - luminous objects
4. Light energy is emitted by sources of what?
- Wind power
- Light waves
- Sound waes
- Heat waves
5. What does the Iris do in the eye
- It focuses on objects
- It controls the amount of light entering the eye
- It's just the coloured part for appearance
- It crosses the light rays over