1. The retina's cells are sensitive to what?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a lens do to light?
- It refracts light
- It doesn't let light in
- It reflects light
- It stays the same
3. What happens when light waves hit a retina cell?
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the brain
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the pupil
- It blinds the eye
- It creates a picture for you to see
4. What does the convex lens do in the eye?
- Changes shape to focus light from objects at varying distances
- it cleans the eye
- it stops infections getting into the eye
- it creates the images for us to see
5. What does the retina do in the eye?
- it focuses on objects
- It forms the images for us to see
- It controls the amount of light entering
- it cleans our eyes