1. What does the retina do in the eye?
- It forms the images for us to see
- it cleans our eyes
- It controls the amount of light entering
- it focuses on objects
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Anything that absorbs light energy is called what?
- an assimilator
- an absorber
- a keeper
- a reflector
3. The retina's cells are sensitive to what?
4. What does light reflect off?
- Our eyes
- Non - luminous objects
5. What does the Iris do in the eye
- It controls the amount of light entering the eye
- It crosses the light rays over
- It's just the coloured part for appearance
- It focuses on objects