1. What does light reflect off?
- Our eyes
- Non - luminous objects
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the convex lens do in the eye?
- it creates the images for us to see
- it cleans the eye
- Changes shape to focus light from objects at varying distances
- it stops infections getting into the eye
3. The retina's cells are sensitive to what?
4. When is energy transferred?
- When the energy is moved by someone
- When the energy is heated up
- When light waves hit a an absorber
- When the light waves hit a keeper
5. What happens when light waves hit a retina cell?
- It creates a picture for you to see
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the pupil
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the brain
- It blinds the eye