1. The retina's cells are sensitive to what?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is energy transferred?
- When light waves hit a an absorber
- When the energy is heated up
- When the light waves hit a keeper
- When the energy is moved by someone
3. Anything that absorbs light energy is called what?
- a keeper
- an assimilator
- an absorber
- a reflector
4. What does the Iris do in the eye
- It controls the amount of light entering the eye
- It's just the coloured part for appearance
- It focuses on objects
- It crosses the light rays over
5. What does light reflect off?
- Non - luminous objects
- Our eyes