1. When is energy transferred?
- When the energy is moved by someone
- When light waves hit a an absorber
- When the light waves hit a keeper
- When the energy is heated up
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The retina's cells are sensitive to what?
3. What does light reflect off?
- Our eyes
- Non - luminous objects
4. What does the cornea do in the eye?
- It focuses on objects
- It blurs things out
- It cleans the eye
- It makes us blind
5. What happens when light rays cross over?
- It's the same
- You can't see anything
- The image turns upside down
- You see two of everything