1. What does light reflect off?
- Non - luminous objects
- Our eyes
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Anything that absorbs light energy is called what?
- an absorber
- an assimilator
- a reflector
- a keeper
3. Light energy is emitted by sources of what?
- Wind power
- Heat waves
- Light waves
- Sound waes
4. The retina's cells are sensitive to what?
5. What happens when light waves hit a retina cell?
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the brain
- It blinds the eye
- It creates a picture for you to see
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the pupil