1. What happens when light rays cross over?
- It's the same
- You can't see anything
- The image turns upside down
- You see two of everything
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Iris do in the eye
- It crosses the light rays over
- It controls the amount of light entering the eye
- It focuses on objects
- It's just the coloured part for appearance
3. What happens when light waves hit a retina cell?
- It creates a picture for you to see
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the brain
- It blinds the eye
- It causes a chemical and electrical reaction in special cells that send signals to the pupil
4. What does the convex lens do in the eye?
- Changes shape to focus light from objects at varying distances
- it creates the images for us to see
- it cleans the eye
- it stops infections getting into the eye
5. Anything that absorbs light energy is called what?
- a keeper
- an assimilator
- an absorber
- a reflector