1. Do veins or arteries lead to the heart?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of blood does the Pulmonary Artery carry?
3. What is the second chamber on the oxygenated side called
- Left Ventricle
- Right Atrium
- Right Ventricle
- Left Atrium
4. Where is the Tricuspid Valve found?
- Between the Vena Cava and the Right Atrium
- Between the Right Ventricle and the Pulmonary Artery
- Between the Right Atrium and the Right Ventricle
- Between the Left Atrium and the Left Ventricle
5. Which one leads to the body and head
- Vena Cava
- Pulmonary Vein
- Pulmonary Artery
Similar Science resources: