1. Do veins or arteries lead to the heart?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of blood does the Pulmonary Artery carry?
3. Where is the Tricuspid Valve found?
- Between the Left Atrium and the Left Ventricle
- Between the Vena Cava and the Right Atrium
- Between the Right Atrium and the Right Ventricle
- Between the Right Ventricle and the Pulmonary Artery
4. After entering through the Vena Cava, where does the de-oxygenated blood go?
- Left Ventricle
- Right Atrium
- Left Atrium
- Right Ventricle
5. Is the left side oxygenated or de-oxygenated?
Similar Science resources: