1. What is DNA?
- The increase of global temperature
- A blood vessel that connects arteries to veins
- The nucleic acid molecules that make up chromosomes and carry genetic information
- The fusion of a male gamete with a female gamete
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the increased long term risk of Ectasy?
- High blood pressure
- Loss of vision
- The increased chance of a heart attack
- Increased risk of a stroke
3. What is homeostasis?
- A gas in the Earth's atmosphere
- The maintanence of constant internal conditions in the body
- A substance that releases energy when burned in the presence of oxygen
- A genetic test
4. What is respiration?
- A disease
- Breeding to produce fertile offspring
- Energy from food
- Exposure to ionising radiaition
5. What is the definition of a cell?
- A cell carries blood to the heart
- A substance that releases energy
- The fundamental unit of a living organism
- A wave that carries a signal