1. What is transpiration?
- The evaporation of water from plants
- The genetic makeup of a an organism
- A pair of identical alleles
- Transportation of blood to the heart
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is DNA?
- The nucleic acid molecules that make up chromosomes and carry genetic information
- The increase of global temperature
- A blood vessel that connects arteries to veins
- The fusion of a male gamete with a female gamete
3. What are the two types of respiration?
- Aerobic and Anaerobic
- Glucose and Oxygen
4. How does Ectasy make you feel?
- Makes you feel unconcious
- Makes you feel upset
- Makes you feel euphoric
- Makes you feel terrified
5. What is the increased long term risk of Ectasy?
- The increased chance of a heart attack
- Loss of vision
- Increased risk of a stroke
- High blood pressure