1. What is respiration?
- A disease
- Energy from food
- Exposure to ionising radiaition
- Breeding to produce fertile offspring
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the increased effect of nicotine and cannabis?
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Increased headaches
- Increased cramp
3. What is photosynthesis?
- A substance found in metal
- The chemical process that takes place in green plants where water combines with carbon dioxide to produce glucose using light energy
- The loss of oxygen
- The disease of an allele
4. What is the nervous system?
- The process by which many useful products are made
- The brain and spinal cord allows an organism to react to its surroundings and coordinates its responses
- Components of the environment
- The nucleus
5. What is DNA?
- The nucleic acid molecules that make up chromosomes and carry genetic information
- A blood vessel that connects arteries to veins
- The fusion of a male gamete with a female gamete
- The increase of global temperature