1. What is the definition of an organ?
- The fertilisation of an egg by a sperm
- Produces energy from food
- Made of tissues
- A blood vessel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an enzyme?
- A genetic disorder
- A liquid that changes into a gas by heating
- A protein molecule and biologicl catalyst found in living organisms that helps chemical reactions to take place
- A species that has died out
3. What is the definition of a tissue?
- A tissue is group of specialised cells that have a similar structure and function
- Small molecules
- The difference between individuals of the same species
- Any communication that carries a message
4. What is the nervous system?
- The process by which many useful products are made
- The nucleus
- The brain and spinal cord allows an organism to react to its surroundings and coordinates its responses
- Components of the environment
5. What is the other name for alcohol?
- A tree
- A plant
- A drug
- An animal