1. What is the ecosystem?
- The living biological and non living physical components of the environment
- Allows organisms to react to their surroundings
- The Earth's atmosphere
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is homeostasis?
- A substance that releases energy when burned in the presence of oxygen
- The maintanence of constant internal conditions in the body
- A genetic test
- A gas in the Earth's atmosphere
3. What is DNA?
- The increase of global temperature
- The nucleic acid molecules that make up chromosomes and carry genetic information
- The fusion of a male gamete with a female gamete
- A blood vessel that connects arteries to veins
4. What is natural selection?
- The breakdown of nitrogen gas
- Energy carried by electromagnetic radiation
- The process which organisms that are better adapted to their environment are able to survive and reproduce, passing on their characteristics to their offspring
- The product of a chemical reaction
5. What can the alcohol intake lead to?
- Pain in the lower leg
- An upset stomache