1. What is the defintion of extinction?
- A genetic test
- A species that has died out
- Fuel formed in the ground
- Releases energy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is evolution?
- Changing naturally over a period of time
- A relationship between organisms
- Increased level of greenhouse gases
- Protection against infection
3. What is decomposition?
- The process of rotting or breaking down
- The study of organisms
- The force of attraction between two atoms
- An unborn animal
4. What is a placebo?
- A disease causing microorganism
- A non-effective dummy pill or treatment
- A drug injected into the skin
- A muscular organism
5. What is DNA?
- The nucleic acid molecules that make up chromosomes and carry genetic information
- A blood vessel that connects arteries to veins
- The fusion of a male gamete with a female gamete
- The increase of global temperature