1. What is the definition of a tissue?
- A tissue is group of specialised cells that have a similar structure and function
- Small molecules
- The difference between individuals of the same species
- Any communication that carries a message
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the nervous system?
- The brain and spinal cord allows an organism to react to its surroundings and coordinates its responses
- The process by which many useful products are made
- The nucleus
- Components of the environment
3. What is a placebo?
- A disease causing microorganism
- A non-effective dummy pill or treatment
- A drug injected into the skin
- A muscular organism
4. What is the ecosystem?
- The living biological and non living physical components of the environment
- Allows organisms to react to their surroundings
- The Earth's atmosphere
5. What can the alcohol intake lead to?
- An upset stomache
- Pain in the lower leg