1. What is an element?
- A substance that contains no atoms
- A substance that contains only one type of atom
- A substance that contains two types of atom
- A substance that contains many different atoms
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Group 7 work?
- The elements that get less reactive as you go up
- The elements are all reactive
- The elements get less reactive as you go down
- The elements are all unreactive
3. The Dalton model states what?
- All matter is made up of atoms, there are different types of atom and each element contains a different type
- An atom can break down any element, compound or mixture
- An atom doesn't really exist
- Only liquids are made up of atoms
4. What makes a reactive element?
- An element that combine very slowly
- An element that is keen to combine with another element
- An element that never reacts with another element
- An element that reacts badly when in a chemical reaction
5. Groups 1, 2 and 7 are all what?
- Groups with elements that are all pretty reactive
- Groups that are all metals
- Groups with elements that aren't reactive
- Groups with elements that are all gases