1. How does Group 7 work?
- The elements that get less reactive as you go up
- The elements are all reactive
- The elements get less reactive as you go down
- The elements are all unreactive
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Groups 1, 2 and 7 are all what?
- Groups with elements that are all gases
- Groups with elements that are all pretty reactive
- Groups with elements that aren't reactive
- Groups that are all metals
3. What makes a reactive element?
- An element that is keen to combine with another element
- An element that reacts badly when in a chemical reaction
- An element that never reacts with another element
- An element that combine very slowly
4. The Dalton model states what?
- Only liquids are made up of atoms
- An atom can break down any element, compound or mixture
- All matter is made up of atoms, there are different types of atom and each element contains a different type
- An atom doesn't really exist
5. Atoms are a type of what?
- Tiny, Tiny particles
- Massive Particles