1. What makes a reactive element?
- An element that is keen to combine with another element
- An element that reacts badly when in a chemical reaction
- An element that never reacts with another element
- An element that combine very slowly
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a chemical reaction what happens?
- Elements combine to form new substances
- Elements create a brand new Element
- One Element goes away another stays the same
- Elements stay the same
3. Atoms are a type of what?
- Tiny, Tiny particles
- Massive Particles
4. How does Group 1 work?
- The elements get more reactive as they go down
- They elements are all reactive
- The elements are all unreactive
- The elements get more reactive as they go up
5. Groups 1, 2 and 7 are all what?
- Groups with elements that are all pretty reactive
- Groups that are all metals
- Groups with elements that aren't reactive
- Groups with elements that are all gases