1. All elements have what?
- Just a symbol
- No name or symbol
- A name and a symbol
- Just a name
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Groups 1, 2 and 7 are all what?
- Groups that are all metals
- Groups with elements that are all pretty reactive
- Groups with elements that are all gases
- Groups with elements that aren't reactive
3. What makes a reactive element?
- An element that combine very slowly
- An element that is keen to combine with another element
- An element that never reacts with another element
- An element that reacts badly when in a chemical reaction
4. In a chemical reaction what happens?
- One Element goes away another stays the same
- Elements stay the same
- Elements combine to form new substances
- Elements create a brand new Element
5. What is an element?
- A substance that contains only one type of atom
- A substance that contains no atoms
- A substance that contains many different atoms
- A substance that contains two types of atom