1. How does Group 7 work?
- The elements get less reactive as you go down
- The elements are all reactive
- The elements are all unreactive
- The elements that get less reactive as you go up
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Atoms are a type of what?
- Tiny, Tiny particles
- Massive Particles
3. The Dalton model states what?
- All matter is made up of atoms, there are different types of atom and each element contains a different type
- Only liquids are made up of atoms
- An atom can break down any element, compound or mixture
- An atom doesn't really exist
4. In a chemical reaction what happens?
- One Element goes away another stays the same
- Elements stay the same
- Elements combine to form new substances
- Elements create a brand new Element
5. Groups 1, 2 and 7 are all what?
- Groups that are all metals
- Groups with elements that are all pretty reactive
- Groups with elements that are all gases
- Groups with elements that aren't reactive