1. A metal and a non metal will form which type of bond?
- Simple covalent
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Elements in the same group have what?
- The same number of protons
- The same number of outer electrons
- The same number of electrons in total
- The same number of electron shells
3. What is the name of the positive electrode?
- The anide
- The cathide
- The anode
- The cathode
4. To test for halides, you use which substance?
- Silver iodide
- Silver nitrate
- Silver halide
- Silver chloride
5. In mitosis, how many splits occur?