1. A subtance burns with a green flame and forms a white precipitate in barium chloride, what is it?
- Calcium sulphate
- Calcium chloride
- Barium sulphate
- Barium chloride
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration in humans?
- Glucose + oxygen --> water + carbon dioxide + energy
- Glucose --> lactic acid + energy
- Glucose --> water + carbon dioxide + energy
- Glucose + oxygen--> lactic acid + energy
3. How is food moved through the gut?
4. Elements in the same group have what?
- The same number of protons
- The same number of electron shells
- The same number of outer electrons
- The same number of electrons in total
5. What gas is released when an acid reacts with a reactive metal?
- Carbon dioxide