1. A subtance burns with a green flame and forms a white precipitate in barium chloride, what is it?
- Calcium sulphate
- Calcium chloride
- Barium sulphate
- Barium chloride
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. To test for halides, you use which substance?
- Silver halide
- Silver nitrate
- Silver chloride
- Silver iodide
3. A metal and a non metal will form which type of bond?
- Simple covalent
4. An atom is in group 2, what will it's ion charge be?
5. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration in humans?
- Glucose + oxygen--> lactic acid + energy
- Glucose --> lactic acid + energy
- Glucose + oxygen --> water + carbon dioxide + energy
- Glucose --> water + carbon dioxide + energy