1. What is assimilation?
- The process of eating
- The process of putting food in your mouth
- The process of moving food particles to cells
- The process of moving food around the body
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A substance with a giant ionic structure will conduct electricity when....
- Dissolved or crushed
- Heated or cooled
- Molten or dissolved
- Evaporated or melted
3. When breathing in, the diaphragm does what?
- Moves out
- Moves in
4. A voltmeter must always be connected in what?
- A circuit
5. Lipase converts what into what?
- Lipids into fatty acids and glycerol
- Lipids into fat and sugar
- Lipids into amino acids
- Lipids into carbohydrates and fat