1. if electrons are removed from an atom, the atom becomes charged and is known as an...
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. how is crude oil sparated into different groups of hydrocarbons?
- factional distillation
- fractional smelting
3. what is limestone mainly made of?
- carbon dioxide
- calcium carbonate
4. the shorter the molecule the...
- less stetchy the hydrocarbon is
- higher the boiling point
- more runny the hydrocarbon is
- more viscous the hydrocarbon is
5. what are alkanes?
- hydrocarbons that have couble bonds