1. when calcium carbonate is heated it makes calcium oxide and carbon dioxide, what is the heating process called?
- thermal decomposition
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. the shorter the molecule the...
- less stetchy the hydrocarbon is
- more runny the hydrocarbon is
- more viscous the hydrocarbon is
- higher the boiling point
3. what charge do atoms have?
4. how is crude oil sparated into different groups of hydrocarbons?
- factional distillation
- fractional smelting
5. atoms are represented by...
- long words