1. Which Equation makes Crystals?
- Something Else!
- Copper Oxide + Hydrochloric Acid= Copper Oxide Chloride+ Water
- Metal +Acid=Salt+Hydrogen
- Metal Carbonate+ Acid= Salt+ Carbon Dioxide+ Water
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a smart materal?
- Something else!
- It has properties that react to changes in their envivoment
- It something that can change colour to its enviroment.
- It is a device like a smart phone or smart tv.
3. What is polymers?
- A row of 1+ molecule
- A type of Molecule
- Converting waste to something new
- A type of Atom
4. Which of these is the wrong answer?
- Metal tools= stiff,strong in tension and compression
- House Brick=stiff,strong in tension and compression
- Crackers=stiff but brittle
5. The word equation ' Magnisium Carbonate+ Hydrochloric Acid= MagnesiumChloride+ Water+Carbon Dioxie' in a symbol form is.....
- MgCO3 +H2SO4= MgSo+H20+CO2
- Mg+H20S= MgSo2 +CO2
- MgH0+CO3+MgHy +CO2
Similar Chemistry resources: