1. The word equation ' Magnisium Carbonate+ Hydrochloric Acid= MagnesiumChloride+ Water+Carbon Dioxie' in a symbol form is.....
- MgH0+CO3+MgHy +CO2
- MgCO3 +H2SO4= MgSo+H20+CO2
- Mg+H20S= MgSo2 +CO2
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is polymers?
- A row of 1+ molecule
- A type of Molecule
- Converting waste to something new
- A type of Atom
3. What's the different between an Atom and a Molecule?
- An atom is the smallest paricle whilst a molecule is a bunch of atoms.
- A molecule is smaller than an atom.
- An atom is the main part of the human body.
- Nothing, they are the same thing just with different names.
4. Which of these is the wrong answer?
- Crackers=stiff but brittle
- House Brick=stiff,strong in tension and compression
- Metal tools= stiff,strong in tension and compression
5. Metal Carbonate+Acid=......
- =Salt+ Carbon Dioxide+ Water
- =Salt+ Water+ Oxygen
Similar Chemistry resources: