- Created by: mdanmaa
- Created on: 10-10-22 20:26
1. Why does the immune system produce more antibodies after the second exposure?
- the pathogen has become more immune to the antibody, so there needs to be more.
- it already has the antibody's information stored in memory cells, so can make them quickly.
- it is already sensitive to the pathogen so reacts with more antibodies.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do bacteria make us ill?
- They release something
- They release toxins
- They absorb toxins
- They consume (eat) toxins
3. How do viruses make us ill?
- when a virus has copied itself so many times by infecting many cells and our body’s normal functioning changes
- when a virus has copied itself, quite a number of times by infecting most of our cells and our body’s normal functioning changes
- when a virus has copied itself a few times by infecting a few cells and our body’s normal functioning changes
4. 4. Name the four types of pathogens.
- protists, fungi, virus and bacteria
- virus and protists
- fungi, protasts, bacteri,
5. What are the protein markers on the outside of pathogens called