1. What keys are the pieces in?
- No 1- G No 2- D No 3- B
- No 1- Em No 2- G No 3- Fm
- No 1- G No 2- Bm No 3- G
- No 1- C No 2- F No 3- A
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main texture in no's 1 and 3?
- Melody dominated hymophony
- A layered texture
- Contrapuntal texture
3. Why did Schumann create this piece?
- So anyone can experience his talent
- To make money
- So adults can have recollections of childhood memories
- So children can feel like a grown up adult
4. What is the main rhythm in no 3?
- Consitent crotchets
- Syncopated rhythms
- Fast contrasting semiquaver rhythms
- Held minims
5. What kind of relationship does the key and harmony have in no 11?
- No relationship
- Harmony disguises the key
- Harmony enhances the key
- Key disguises the harmony