1. Where does the A natural in bar 2 in no 3 come from?
- Descending harmonic minor scale
- Descending melodic minor scale
- Ascending melodic minor scale
- Ascending natural minor scale
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the accompaniment like in no 3?
- Alberti bass
- Held chords
3. Why did Schumann create this piece?
- To make money
- So children can feel like a grown up adult
- So adults can have recollections of childhood memories
- So anyone can experience his talent
4. What kind of relationship does the key and harmony have in no 11?
- Harmony enhances the key
- No relationship
- Harmony disguises the key
- Key disguises the harmony
5. What is the main texture in no's 1 and 3?
- Melody dominated hymophony
- Contrapuntal texture
- A layered texture