1. What section of no 11 are syncopated chords found?
- Refrain- B and C
- Episodes- B and C
- Refrain- A
- Episode- A
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the accompaniment like in no 3?
- Held chords
- Alberti bass
3. Why did Schumann create this piece?
- To make money
- So adults can have recollections of childhood memories
- So anyone can experience his talent
- So children can feel like a grown up adult
4. What kind of relationship does the key and harmony have in no 11?
- Harmony disguises the key
- No relationship
- Key disguises the harmony
- Harmony enhances the key
5. What is the main rhythm in no 3?
- Consitent crotchets
- Fast contrasting semiquaver rhythms
- Held minims
- Syncopated rhythms