1. Where does the A natural in bar 2 in no 3 come from?
- Descending melodic minor scale
- Ascending melodic minor scale
- Descending harmonic minor scale
- Ascending natural minor scale
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What note of the scale does no 1 end in?
- Tonic- 1st
- Mediant- 3rd
- Dominant- 5th
- Supertonic- 2nd
3. What kind of sophisticated harmony is found in no 1?
- Neopolitan 6th chords in bars 5 and 7
- Dminished 7ths in bars 1 and 3 & unrelated chords of B and G played one after another in bar 12
- Sus 9 chords in bars 11-12 and unrelated chords of F# and E played in bar 8
- Augmented chords in bars 2 and 4
4. What is the accompaniment like in no 3?
- Held chords
- Alberti bass
5. What is the main texture in no's 1 and 3?
- A layered texture
- Melody dominated hymophony
- Contrapuntal texture