1. What note of the scale does no 1 end in?
- Mediant- 3rd
- Tonic- 1st
- Supertonic- 2nd
- Dominant- 5th
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What section of no 11 are syncopated chords found?
- Episode- A
- Episodes- B and C
- Refrain- B and C
- Refrain- A
3. What is the structure in no 11?
- Conjunct sonata form
- Song structure
- Symmetrical rondo form
- Symmetrical binary form
4. What kind of sophisticated harmony is found in no 1?
- Neopolitan 6th chords in bars 5 and 7
- Dminished 7ths in bars 1 and 3 & unrelated chords of B and G played one after another in bar 12
- Sus 9 chords in bars 11-12 and unrelated chords of F# and E played in bar 8
- Augmented chords in bars 2 and 4
5. Where does the A natural in bar 2 in no 3 come from?
- Ascending natural minor scale
- Descending melodic minor scale
- Descending harmonic minor scale
- Ascending melodic minor scale