1. What kind of relationship does the key and harmony have in no 11?
- No relationship
- Harmony disguises the key
- Harmony enhances the key
- Key disguises the harmony
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main texture in no's 1 and 3?
- Melody dominated hymophony
- A layered texture
- Contrapuntal texture
3. What can be found in bars 13-14 of No 3 and what effect does this have?
- C and G double pedals which makes the key sound like C for a brief moment
- E and F double pedals which makes the key sound like F for a brief moment
- D pedal which makes the key sound like the dominant of the piece
- A pedal creating an unusual dissonance in the middle of the piece
4. What is the structure in no 1 and no 3?
- Sonata form
- Rounded binary
5. What section of no 11 are syncopated chords found?
- Episodes- B and C
- Refrain- A
- Refrain- B and C
- Episode- A