1. what type of dynamics does Schoenberg use in this piece?
- soft dynamics
- long dynamics
- extreme dynamics
- quiet dynamics
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the technique that Schoenberg uses for melody in this piece?
- call and response
3. what is the structure of the piece?
- free rondo form
- binary form
4. what are the rhythms like in the piece?
5. Schoenberg uses hexachords in this piece (chords made of 6 notes). What are the notes not used in chord called?
Similar Music resources: