1. Schizophrenia is found in....
- 10% of the population
- 2% of the population
- 1% of the population
- 0.01% of the population
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Examples of negative symptoms...
- Social withdrawal and flattening effect
- Hallucinations, delusions
3. Thought withdrawal is....
- A belief that thoughts are being extracted from their mind
- Belief that their private thoughts have become accessible to other people
- A belief that thoughts are being inserted into their mind
4. The DSM says symptoms must be present for...
- 3 months
- 1 month
- 6 months
- 1 year
5. Hallucinations are an example of...?
- Not symptoms of scz
- Positive symptoms
- Negative symptoms