1. The ICD says symptoms must be present for....
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 1 month
- 1 year
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Examples of negative symptoms...
- Social withdrawal and flattening effect
- Hallucinations, delusions
3. Thought withdrawal is....
- A belief that thoughts are being inserted into their mind
- A belief that thoughts are being extracted from their mind
- Belief that their private thoughts have become accessible to other people
4. Negative symptoms..
- take away from someone's personality
- add to someone's personality
5. Undifferentiated scz
- Symptoms that do not fit neatly into one category
- Unusual motor activity
- hallucinations and delusions
- Disorganised or incoherent speech