1. Catatonic scz
- Symptoms that do not fit neatly into one category
- One event
- Unusual motor activity
- disorganised speech
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Thought withdrawal is....
- A belief that thoughts are being extracted from their mind
- Belief that their private thoughts have become accessible to other people
- A belief that thoughts are being inserted into their mind
3. What is paranoid schizophrenia?
- Sub-type of scz involving one episode of scz
- Sub-type of scz involving unusual motor activity
- Sub-type of scz involving delusions and hallucinations
- Sub-type of scz involving incoherent speech
4. Examples of positive symptoms...
- Hallucinations and delusions
- Social withdrawal and flattening effect
5. Negative symptoms..
- take away from someone's personality
- add to someone's personality