1. What are blowouts evidence for?
- over use by humans
- over use by animals
- biological weathering
- longshore drift
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A sand dune is only able to form when which two things are present?
- obstacles to limit sand movement, longshore drift
- strong on-shore winds, obstacles to limit sand movement
- precipitation, soft rocks
- expanses of dry sand, biological weathering
3. What species of plant are found in grey fixed dunes?
- thistle, bramble, bracken
- water mint, rushes and weeping willow
- sea holly, red fescue
- marram grass
4. In embryo dunes, how do plants adapt to the conditions?
- Developing long routes and thorny leaves
- By growing in a westerly direction
- Develop long, smooth leaves
- Grow taller
5. What is the cause of the coloring of yellow sand dunes?
- Lack of humus
- Lack of sea water
- Lack of rain
- Lack of plants