1. How many orbitals and electrons can a d sub-shell hold?
- 5 orbitals, 10 electrons
- 10 orbitals, 5 electrons
- 3 orbitals, 6 electrons
- 2 oribitals, 2 electrons
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. % atom economy = RFM of reactants used/ RFM of useful product X100
3. How are chlorine and bromine transported?
- chlorine-as a liquid by air travel(in a plane). bromine-as a liquid by rail or road tanker
- chlorine-as a liquid by rail or road tanker. bromine-in lead-lined steel tanks supported in strong metal frames
- chlorine-as a gas by rail or road tanker. bromine-in lead-lined steel tanks supported in strong metal frames
- chlorine-as a gas by air travel(in a plane). bromine-as a liquid by rail or road tanker.
4. What are the advantages of a batch process?
- Less flexible, suited to all types of products, low cost to build plants
- Suited to high tonnage products, can operate for months at a time without shut-down, easily automated therefore smaller workforce
- Cost effective for small quantities, low capital costs for plant, different products in the same vessel
- Time consuming to clean reaction vessel, may require larger workforce, many products in one reaction vessel
5. How can you define polar molecules?
- Only molecules with instantaneous dipoles
- Only molecules with a permanent dipole
- All molecules with dipoles
- All molecules which have bonds