1. What are raw materials?
- Obtained through methods such as fractional distillation.
- The materials that feedstocks are prepared from.
- The materials obtained after the processing and conversion of feedstocks.
- The reactants fed in at the start of a process.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can you define polar molecules?
- All molecules which have bonds
- All molecules with dipoles
- Only molecules with a permanent dipole
- Only molecules with instantaneous dipoles
3. What is the lattice structure of sodium chloride said to be?
- simple cubic
- electrostatic bonds
- giant ionic
- ionic lattice
4. The boiling points increase with a heavier halogen atom, since the overall number of electrons increases and hence do the id-id bonds.
5. The intermolecular bonds for halogens are...
- instantaneous dipole-induced dipole bonds
- permanent dipole-permanent dipole bonds