1. PD-PD bonds are weaker than ID-ID bonds but stronger than Hydrogen bonds
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The first ionisation enthalpy increases across a period and decreases down a group
3. What are raw materials?
- The materials that feedstocks are prepared from.
- The materials obtained after the processing and conversion of feedstocks.
- Obtained through methods such as fractional distillation.
- The reactants fed in at the start of a process.
4. In ions, the sum of the oxidation states is equal to...
- it varies depending on temperature
- the charge on the ion
5. What are the conditions of Homolytic fission?
- either gas phase with high temperatures OR presence of UV radiation
- presence of UV radiation only
- gas phase with high temperatures only
- high temperatures and any state
- must be in the stratosphere