1. What defences were put in to protect the spit?
- rock armour and beach nourishment
- rock armour and managed retreat
- soft engineering
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were defences put in place to increase the size of the spit?
3. How much does Keyhaven marshes retreat by each year?
4. What is Keyhaven Marshes?
- an area of boggy land
- a flooded area
- an area of salt marsh
- a type of beach
5. What habitats does Keyhaven Marshes support?
- Grassland, scrub, salt marsh and reed beds
- Flowers, long grass and lily pads
- Tall grass, swamp plants and pond weed