1. Where did Keyhaven Marshes form?
- east head spit
- chesil beach
- lee of Hurst castle spit
- blakeney point
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much does Keyhaven marshes retreat by each year?
3. What habitats does Keyhaven Marshes support?
- Tall grass, swamp plants and pond weed
- Grassland, scrub, salt marsh and reed beds
- Flowers, long grass and lily pads
4. What defences were put in to protect the spit?
- soft engineering
- rock armour and managed retreat
- rock armour and beach nourishment
5. What is Keyhaven Marshes?
- an area of salt marsh
- a type of beach
- an area of boggy land
- a flooded area