1. Name two birds found in the area of Keyhaven Marshes.
- Oystercatcher and ringed plove
- Lobstercatcher and ring tailed ***
- Seagull and ringed plove
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What defences were put in to protect the spit?
- rock armour and beach nourishment
- rock armour and managed retreat
- soft engineering
3. What habitats does Keyhaven Marshes support?
- Grassland, scrub, salt marsh and reed beds
- Flowers, long grass and lily pads
- Tall grass, swamp plants and pond weed
4. What is Keyhaven Marshes?
- a flooded area
- an area of salt marsh
- an area of boggy land
- a type of beach
5. Where did Keyhaven Marshes form?
- east head spit
- chesil beach
- lee of Hurst castle spit
- blakeney point