1. What defences were put in to protect the spit?
- soft engineering
- rock armour and beach nourishment
- rock armour and managed retreat
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did Keyhaven Marshes form?
- lee of Hurst castle spit
- blakeney point
- east head spit
- chesil beach
3. How much does Keyhaven marshes retreat by each year?
4. Where is Keyhaven Marshes?
5. What habitats does Keyhaven Marshes support?
- Tall grass, swamp plants and pond weed
- Grassland, scrub, salt marsh and reed beds
- Flowers, long grass and lily pads