1. Where did Keyhaven Marshes form?
- chesil beach
- lee of Hurst castle spit
- east head spit
- blakeney point
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is Keyhaven Marshes?
3. What defences were put in to protect the spit?
- soft engineering
- rock armour and managed retreat
- rock armour and beach nourishment
4. When were defences put in place to increase the size of the spit?
5. What habitats does Keyhaven Marshes support?
- Grassland, scrub, salt marsh and reed beds
- Flowers, long grass and lily pads
- Tall grass, swamp plants and pond weed