1. What defences were put in to protect the spit?
- rock armour and beach nourishment
- rock armour and managed retreat
- soft engineering
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much does Keyhaven marshes retreat by each year?
3. What is Keyhaven Marshes?
- a flooded area
- a type of beach
- an area of salt marsh
- an area of boggy land
4. Where did Keyhaven Marshes form?
- east head spit
- chesil beach
- lee of Hurst castle spit
- blakeney point
5. When were defences put in place to increase the size of the spit?