1. Where did Keyhaven Marshes form?
- east head spit
- chesil beach
- lee of Hurst castle spit
- blakeney point
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What defences were put in to protect the spit?
- rock armour and beach nourishment
- soft engineering
- rock armour and managed retreat
3. When were defences put in place to increase the size of the spit?
4. Name two birds found in the area of Keyhaven Marshes.
- Seagull and ringed plove
- Oystercatcher and ringed plove
- Lobstercatcher and ring tailed ***
5. Where is Keyhaven Marshes?