1. How much was spent on increasing the height of the spit?
- £2 million
- £5 million
- £7 million
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the spit provide?
- Place for people to stay
- Place for erosion to take place
- A sheltered place for sediment accumulation away from strong winds and coastal erosion
- Place for scientists to study
3. What happened December 1989?
- Groynes were erected
- Storm exposed 80m to the sea
- Sea wall was built
4. Is it recognised as a SSSI and nature reserve?
5. Do animals graze on the salt marsh?
- I don't know
Similar Geography resources: