1. When is the climax of a salt marsh reached?
- When a community of ader and ash trees is reached with a fully developed creek system
- When the pioneer colonising plants help trap sediment
- When organic matter is contributed
- When a more complex set of plants colonise
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much was spent on increasing the height of the spit?
- £2 million
- £5 million
- £7 million
3. How much does the marsh retreat a year?
4. What happened December 1989?
- Groynes were erected
- Storm exposed 80m to the sea
- Sea wall was built
5. Is it recognised as a SSSI and nature reserve?
Similar Geography resources: