1. Do animals graze on the salt marsh?
- I don't know
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does it lie?
- After groynes on the beach
- Between a sea wall built in 1990s
- On the west coast
3. When is the climax of a salt marsh reached?
- When organic matter is contributed
- When a more complex set of plants colonise
- When a community of ader and ash trees is reached with a fully developed creek system
- When the pioneer colonising plants help trap sediment
4. What do pioneer colonising plants (eel grass) do?
- Bring other plants to a habitat
- Help trap sediment which starts to build up a salt marsh
- Discover new land
5. Is it recognised as a SSSI and nature reserve?