1. Do animals graze on the salt marsh?
- I don't know
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does it lie?
- Between a sea wall built in 1990s
- On the west coast
- After groynes on the beach
3. What was built in 1996 to increase the height of the spit to stop the sea breaching the marsh?
- Rock armor and beach nourishment
- Offshore tire reefs
- Sea Wall
4. How much does the marsh retreat a year?
5. How much was spent on increasing the height of the spit?
- £5 million
- £7 million
- £2 million