1. Do animals graze on the salt marsh?
- I don't know
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are salt tolerant plants called?
- Colognising plants
- Pioneer plants
3. What was built in 1996 to increase the height of the spit to stop the sea breaching the marsh?
- Rock armor and beach nourishment
- Offshore tire reefs
- Sea Wall
4. Where does it lie?
- After groynes on the beach
- Between a sea wall built in 1990s
- On the west coast
5. What did the spit provide?
- A sheltered place for sediment accumulation away from strong winds and coastal erosion
- Place for erosion to take place
- Place for scientists to study
- Place for people to stay