1. Do animals graze on the salt marsh?
- I don't know
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is the climax of a salt marsh reached?
- When a more complex set of plants colonise
- When the pioneer colonising plants help trap sediment
- When a community of ader and ash trees is reached with a fully developed creek system
- When organic matter is contributed
3. Is it recognised as a SSSI and nature reserve?
4. Where does it lie?
- After groynes on the beach
- Between a sea wall built in 1990s
- On the west coast
5. What did the spit provide?
- Place for people to stay
- A sheltered place for sediment accumulation away from strong winds and coastal erosion
- Place for scientists to study
- Place for erosion to take place