1. If you do not know how to use a machine what should you do?
- Do not use it unless you have been shown how.
- Use the machine anyway.
- Use it with a friend.
- Show someone else how to use it.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. If there is dust danger (to much dust in the room), what should you do?
- Make sure there is adequate ventilation
- Wear a face mask
- Wear a gas mask
3. When a machine is on what should you never do?
- Adjust it
- Watch it
- Talk to a friend
4. In case of an emergency what should you know how to do?
- Cut using a safety ruler.
- Switch off machines.
- Run away leaving thing as they are.
- Know how to program a CAD machine.
5. If you leave a machine unattended what should you do?
- Put it away.
- Turn it off.
- Leave it on.