1. What was Germany's mobilisation plan?
- The Schlieffen Plan
- The Jess-Belle Plan
- The Emcee Plan
- Plan Number 12
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was required for both of Russia's mobilisation plans?
- Precise and detailed timetabling
- Total war to be implemented
- Germany to declare war on Russia
- Russia's army to be ready in four weeks
3. Were Russia actively looking to go to war in 1914?
4. What was Russia's aim with the war?
- Ally with Germany
- Gain access to the Mediterranean
- Defeat the rest of Europe
- Defend its borders
5. What happened in June 1914 which made it difficult for Russia to avoid being drawn into the war?
- The daughter of Kaiser Wilhelm II was shot
- Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand by Serbian nationalists
- France threatened to invade Germany
- Germany bombed the British parliament