- Created by: ella
- Created on: 08-04-18 16:30
1. What did Poland act as?
- A provider of 75% of Russia's grain
- A buffer state between Germany and Russia
- An area of economic income for Russia
- A mediator between Germany and Russia
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the 1892 Austro-Russian convention occur?
- Common fear of Germany
- Marriage of the Tsar's son to a key French diplomat's daughter
- They relied on eachother's incomes
- An increased need for military alliances
3. Why was the Austro-Hungarian empire a threat to south-east Europe in 1867?
- Its expansionist policy
- Its increasing army size
- Its rulership
- Its inflation
4. Why did the 1907 triple entente occur?
- France needed more money
- Germany threatened to invade France
- Britain saw the German naval expansion as a threat
- Russia paid France and Britain to join an alliance
5. What did the decline of the Ottoman empire lead to?
- Fall in grain production
- More money being given to Germany
- Issues with Russian interests in the Balkans
- Civil War in Turkey
Similar History resources: