1. What did sailors at Kronstadt do?
- Fled from the army
- Refused to fight in the First World War
- Set up their own government
- Rioted against the Provisional Government
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the main reason for 'Bloody Sunday'?
- Working Conditions
- Health Care
- The Abdication of the Tsar
3. What did the Krondstadt uprising lead to?
- War Communism
- The New Economic Policy
- Grain requistioning
- The intoduction of a new Rouble
4. How much did the number of schools increase by?
- Stayed the same
5. In what year was primary education made compulsory?
Similar History resources: