1. Which three groups did Stalin purge in the 1930s?
- CPSU, the Red Army and people that still wanted a Tsar
- CPSU, NKVD and the Red Army
- NKVD, the Red Army and the Bolsheviks
- The Bolsheviks, NKVD and people that still wanted the Tsar
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name of the Secret Police force that Lenin introduced?
3. What happened after the February Revolution in 1917?
- Nicholas II made political concessions
- Nicholas II abdicated
- Nicholas II fled Russia
- Nicholas II was killed by the protestors
4. What did the Krondstadt uprising lead to?
- War Communism
- The New Economic Policy
- Grain requistioning
- The intoduction of a new Rouble
5. What was the role of the 'Land Captain'?
- A lead member of the peasantry to ensure that peasant voices were heard
- Overrule decisions made by the Zemstva
- To spy on the Zemstva for Alexander III
- To be the leader of the Zemstva
Similar History resources: