1. Who did Nicholas II leave in charge when he appointed himself Commander in Chief in 1915?
- The Tsarina and the Duma
- The Duma
- The Tsarina
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was the minimum wage introduced?
3. In what year was the Virgin Land Schemes introduced?
4. What was Collectivization?
- everyone could grow whatever they wanted
- everyone owns a plot of land
- large state owned Kolkhoz's where peasants work together
- everyone could farm wherever they wanted
5. What was the name of the plans that Stalin set up?
- 1 Year Plan
- 10 Year Plans
- 5 Year Plans
- 7 Year Plans
Similar History resources: