1. In what year did Khrushchev introduce the 7 year plans?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the official reason for Khrushchev being removed?
- Health reasons
- He had failed
- The Party forced him out
3. Who did Nicholas II leave in charge when he appointed himself Commander in Chief in 1915?
- The Tsarina and the Duma
- The Duma
- The Tsarina
4. What did 'The Reaction' aim to do?
- Give more rights to the Peasants
- Give more rights to the Russian people
- Repress the Russian people
- Give the Tsar more autocratic powers
5. In what year was the minimum wage introduced?
Similar History resources: