1. what is divorce?
- where people love eath other but can't be together
- The breaking of a legally binding contract between two people.
- where two people live together without marriage.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a moral job?
- a good job that helps others in the society such as a doctor
- a sinful and bad job
- job in Morpeth
3. what is annulment?
- agreement between two people that procreation will occur in marriage.
- dissolving of a marriage because it has taken place for the wrong reasons.
- another word for a civil partnership
4. what do Roman Catholics, Anglican and Orthodox churches believe about marriage?
- it is a sacrament, an outward visible sign of an inner blessing from God
- marriage is not necessary
- procreation is better outside of marriage
5. what does the marriage ring represent?
- Eternal love for life long marriage
- love stops when the ring is off
- marriage is all about the expense of the ring