1. what does marriage mean?
- a legally recognized union between two people of the same sex.
- a legally binding contract and a close and intimate union.
- fairness and freedom from oppression
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is annulment?
- dissolving of a marriage because it has taken place for the wrong reasons.
- another word for a civil partnership
- agreement between two people that procreation will occur in marriage.
3. why do some passages from the Bible condemn homosexual activity?
- sexual activity must lead to procreation
- sexual activity must lead to marriage
- homosexuals are bad parents
- homosexuals can only adopt
4. what does the marriage ring represent?
- marriage is all about the expense of the ring
- Eternal love for life long marriage
- love stops when the ring is off
5. what is divorce?
- The breaking of a legally binding contract between two people.
- where two people live together without marriage.
- where people love eath other but can't be together