1. what is divorce?
- The breaking of a legally binding contract between two people.
- where two people live together without marriage.
- where people love eath other but can't be together
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Methodists have a blessing but no marriage. why is this?
- members are encouraged to be 'welcoming and inclusive'
- members are encouraged to be reserved and quiet
- they can be divorced easily
3. what is a moral job?
- a good job that helps others in the society such as a doctor
- a sinful and bad job
- job in Morpeth
4. why don't Roman Catholics accept Civil partnerships?
- Every sexual act must result in a new life
- God said it was wrong
- Christians are homophobic
5. why do some passages from the Bible condemn homosexual activity?
- homosexuals are bad parents
- sexual activity must lead to procreation
- sexual activity must lead to marriage
- homosexuals can only adopt