1. why do some passages from the Bible condemn homosexual activity?
- homosexuals can only adopt
- sexual activity must lead to marriage
- sexual activity must lead to procreation
- homosexuals are bad parents
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do Roman Catholics, Anglican and Orthodox churches believe about marriage?
- it is a sacrament, an outward visible sign of an inner blessing from God
- marriage is not necessary
- procreation is better outside of marriage
3. what is divorce?
- where people love eath other but can't be together
- The breaking of a legally binding contract between two people.
- where two people live together without marriage.
4. Methodists have a blessing but no marriage. why is this?
- they can be divorced easily
- members are encouraged to be 'welcoming and inclusive'
- members are encouraged to be reserved and quiet
5. why don't Roman Catholics accept Civil partnerships?
- Every sexual act must result in a new life
- God said it was wrong
- Christians are homophobic