1. what is divorce?
- The breaking of a legally binding contract between two people.
- where two people live together without marriage.
- where people love eath other but can't be together
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Methodists have a blessing but no marriage. why is this?
- members are encouraged to be 'welcoming and inclusive'
- members are encouraged to be reserved and quiet
- they can be divorced easily
3. Quakers believe that homosexuals are sinners. true or false?
- false. they believe that Bible texts on homosexual activity are Jewish views.
- true. they believe God made us to procreate as man and women
4. what does the marriage ring represent?
- marriage is all about the expense of the ring
- Eternal love for life long marriage
- love stops when the ring is off
5. what is a moral job?
- a good job that helps others in the society such as a doctor
- a sinful and bad job
- job in Morpeth