1. what do Roman Catholics, Anglican and Orthodox churches believe about marriage?
- procreation is better outside of marriage
- it is a sacrament, an outward visible sign of an inner blessing from God
- marriage is not necessary
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Methodists have a blessing but no marriage. why is this?
- they can be divorced easily
- members are encouraged to be 'welcoming and inclusive'
- members are encouraged to be reserved and quiet
3. what is divorce?
- where people love eath other but can't be together
- The breaking of a legally binding contract between two people.
- where two people live together without marriage.
4. what is a moral job?
- job in Morpeth
- a good job that helps others in the society such as a doctor
- a sinful and bad job
5. why do some passages from the Bible condemn homosexual activity?
- homosexuals can only adopt
- sexual activity must lead to marriage
- sexual activity must lead to procreation
- homosexuals are bad parents