1. what do Roman Catholics, Anglican and Orthodox churches believe about marriage?
- procreation is better outside of marriage
- it is a sacrament, an outward visible sign of an inner blessing from God
- marriage is not necessary
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is divorce?
- The breaking of a legally binding contract between two people.
- where two people live together without marriage.
- where people love eath other but can't be together
3. Quakers believe that homosexuals are sinners. true or false?
- false. they believe that Bible texts on homosexual activity are Jewish views.
- true. they believe God made us to procreate as man and women
4. what does marriage mean?
- a legally recognized union between two people of the same sex.
- a legally binding contract and a close and intimate union.
- fairness and freedom from oppression
5. why don't Roman Catholics accept Civil partnerships?
- Christians are homophobic
- Every sexual act must result in a new life
- God said it was wrong