1. what do Roman Catholics, Anglican and Orthodox churches believe about marriage?
- it is a sacrament, an outward visible sign of an inner blessing from God
- marriage is not necessary
- procreation is better outside of marriage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Methodists have a blessing but no marriage. why is this?
- members are encouraged to be 'welcoming and inclusive'
- members are encouraged to be reserved and quiet
- they can be divorced easily
3. what is annulment?
- dissolving of a marriage because it has taken place for the wrong reasons.
- another word for a civil partnership
- agreement between two people that procreation will occur in marriage.
4. why don't Roman Catholics accept Civil partnerships?
- Every sexual act must result in a new life
- God said it was wrong
- Christians are homophobic
5. Quakers believe that homosexuals are sinners. true or false?
- false. they believe that Bible texts on homosexual activity are Jewish views.
- true. they believe God made us to procreate as man and women