1. Which one of the below is a Christian place of Pilgrimage?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is Jerusalem a place of pigrimage?
- Jesus was crucified there, and rose from dead there.
- Bernadette had 18 visions of the Virgin Mary.
- Jesus went there on his own pilgrimage.
- It is said in the Bible to do so.
3. What is the definition of the term "cleanse"?
- To clean away sins, believed to happen on pilgrimage.
- You should take shower very often.
- To clean yourself before you pray.
- The cleaning ritual for Muslims before they enter the Mosque.
4. Why is Mecca a place of pilgrimage?
- A young girl called Bernadette had visions of the Virgin Mary
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) went there on his own pilgrimage
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) died there
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was born there
5. Which one of the below is a Islamic place of pilgrimage?