1. Why do some non-religious people believe in the after life?
- Near death experiences, deja vu, or witnessed ghosts.
- Scientific proof
- God told them
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is community cohesion?
- the right to practice and change religions.
- a common vision and shared sense of belonging for all groups in society.
- where a ethnic group which is smaller than the majority group.
3. What does quality of life mean?
- life is bad and evil exists
- God knows all
- the idea that life has some benefits for it to be worth living.
- the belief life is holy and belongs to god.
4. What is prayer?
- an attempt to contact god, usually through words
- the belief god is all-good
- talking to someone in church.
5. What does omnipotent mean?
- a greater presence