1. What is community cohesion?
- a common vision and shared sense of belonging for all groups in society.
- where a ethnic group which is smaller than the majority group.
- the right to practice and change religions.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is prayer?
- an attempt to contact god, usually through words
- the belief god is all-good
- talking to someone in church.
3. Why do some non-religious people believe in the after life?
- Near death experiences, deja vu, or witnessed ghosts.
- Scientific proof
- God told them
4. What does homosexuality mean?
- Marriage between two people.
- Being homophobic.
- The sexual attraction between members of the same sex.
- Being attracted to the opposite sex.
5. What does natural evil mean?
- Evil is within everyone
- The suffering cause by something natural i.e an earthquake
- Evil that naturally exists
- Suffering caused by humans