1. Why do some non-religious people believe in the after life?
- God told them
- Near death experiences, deja vu, or witnessed ghosts.
- Scientific proof
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does omnipotent mean?
- a greater presence
3. What does quality of life mean?
- the idea that life has some benefits for it to be worth living.
- God knows all
- the belief life is holy and belongs to god.
- life is bad and evil exists
4. what is moral evil?
- actions done by humans which cause suffering.
- Someone who has committed murder.
- suffering caused by natural disasters.
- Someone who is evil inside.
5. What does homosexuality mean?
- Being homophobic.
- Being attracted to the opposite sex.
- The sexual attraction between members of the same sex.
- Marriage between two people.