1. ISP will usually give a
- Modem and router and 10 Ethernet cables
- Modem and router combined
- Modem and router
- Your money back
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do you need a router
- To reboot your crashed computer
- To encrypt your passwords
- To send an IP address
- To beat Flappy Bird
3. What does an IP Address do?
- It allows the MAC 'know' where it needs to send the data
- It allows the modem 'know' where it needs to send the data
- It allows the modem 'know' where it needs to send the candy
- It says where the nearest toilet is
4. What does IP Address stand for?
- Internet Protocol Address
- Inter Protocol Address
- Internet Process Address
- Internet Programme Address
- Internet Protection Address
5. Which one of these does the router not affect?