1. Who questioned the diagnosis of the pseudo-patients?
- Other patients and visitors
- Nurses and doctors
- No one
- One nurse
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many patients tried to gain admission to the hospital in the second part of the study?
3. How many of those were judged to be fake by at psychiatrist and one other staff member?
4. How many hospitals took part in the study?
- 12 hospitals from 5 different USA states
- 8 hospitals from 6 different USA states
- 5 hospitals from 3 different USA states
- 12 hospitals from 12 different USA states
5. What did the pseudo-patients say in the admissions office?
- They were feeling sad
- They were hearing voices
- They wanted to murder someone
- They thought someone was watching them