1. What were the pseudo-patients diagnosed with?
- All but one with schizophrenia, the other with bipolar depression
- 9 with schizophrenia and 5 with bipolar depression
- All with schizophrenia
- All with bipolar depression
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many pseudo-patients were in the first part of the study?
3. What was the average length of hospitalisation?
- 19 days
- 15 days
- 3 days
- 21 days
4. Who questioned the diagnosis of the pseudo-patients?
- Other patients and visitors
- Nurses and doctors
- No one
- One nurse
5. How many pseudo-patients were there in the second part of the study?