1. How many patients tried to gain admission to the hospital in the second part of the study?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the average length of hospitalisation?
- 21 days
- 15 days
- 19 days
- 3 days
3. Who questioned the diagnosis of the pseudo-patients?
- One nurse
- Other patients and visitors
- No one
- Nurses and doctors
4. What did the pseudo-patients say in the admissions office?
- They were hearing voices
- They thought someone was watching them
- They wanted to murder someone
- They were feeling sad
5. How many pseudo-patients were in the first part of the study?
Similar Psychology resources: