1. Who questioned the diagnosis of the pseudo-patients?
- One nurse
- Other patients and visitors
- No one
- Nurses and doctors
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the average length of hospitalisation?
- 19 days
- 15 days
- 3 days
- 21 days
3. How many pseudo-patients were in the first part of the study?
4. How many pseudo-patients were there in the second part of the study?
5. What were the pseudo-patients diagnosed with?
- 9 with schizophrenia and 5 with bipolar depression
- All but one with schizophrenia, the other with bipolar depression
- All with bipolar depression
- All with schizophrenia
Similar Psychology resources: