- Created by: miamibad
- Created on: 08-04-15 17:02
1. How many patients tried to gain admission to the hospital in the second part of the study?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the pseudo-patients diagnosed with?
- All but one with schizophrenia, the other with bipolar depression
- 9 with schizophrenia and 5 with bipolar depression
- All with schizophrenia
- All with bipolar depression
3. How many pseudo-patients were there in the second part of the study?
4. Who questioned the diagnosis of the pseudo-patients?
- One nurse
- Other patients and visitors
- No one
- Nurses and doctors
5. How many of those were judged to be fake by at psychiatrist and one other staff member?
Similar Psychology resources: