1. What did the pseudo-patients say in the admissions office?
- They were hearing voices
- They thought someone was watching them
- They wanted to murder someone
- They were feeling sad
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the pseudo-patients diagnosed with?
- All with bipolar depression
- 9 with schizophrenia and 5 with bipolar depression
- All but one with schizophrenia, the other with bipolar depression
- All with schizophrenia
3. How many of those were judged to be fake by at psychiatrist and one other staff member?
4. How many patients tried to gain admission to the hospital in the second part of the study?
5. How many pseudo-patients were there in the second part of the study?
Similar Psychology resources: