1. Does using 12 hospitals for the study mean the findings can be generalised?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 30% of the cases, who made comments to the effect that the pseudopatients had nothing wrong with them?
- Only doctors
- Real patients
- Only nurses
- Doctors and nurses
3. How many days was the longest stay?
- 52 days
- 15 days
- 19 days
- 7 days
4. How many hospitals were used?
5. What did the pseudopatients do after being admitted?
- Asked to stay for a long time
- Acted normally
- Continued to behave strangely