1. Could it have been harmful if the pseudopatients swallowed the medication instead of flushing it away?
- They were placebos
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of nurses and doctors completely ignored the pseudopatients?
- 63% doctors, 52% nurses
- 88% doctors, 71% nurses
- 71% doctors, 88% nurses
- 52% doctors, 63% nurses
3. Was the experiment a field, lab or natural experiment?
4. How many days was the longest stay?
- 52 days
- 19 days
- 7 days
- 15 days
5. What did the pseudopatients do after being admitted?
- Asked to stay for a long time
- Acted normally
- Continued to behave strangely