1. What words did the pseudopatients report hearing?
- hollow, bash, loud
- empty, hollow, thud
- bang, war, crash
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was it true that all 8 pseudopatients were admitted to hospital?
3. What variables could be controlled?
- Pseudopatients behaviour
- Behaviour of the real patients
- Behaviour of the doctors and nurses
4. What percentage of nurses and doctors completely ignored the pseudopatients?
- 52% doctors, 63% nurses
- 71% doctors, 88% nurses
- 88% doctors, 71% nurses
- 63% doctors, 52% nurses
5. Is it true that once a person has been labelled with a mental illness it is hard to shift?